• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

crotty99

Tollefsen

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i wanna see it too

unfortunately i was watching the czech/latvia game so...

didnt get a chance to see it

from the sound of it it was pretty vicious...

Tollefsen hit the Slovakian player with his elbow, which then appeared to be knocked out.

Spun around, lost his helmet and fell down on the back of his head.

It's was hard to see if the elbow was intentional or not, but it was real ugly anyway.

Trust me, you don't wanna see that. I can't get the guy lying on the ice, bleeding from the back of his head

out of my mind. :/ Really hope he's ok.

Update: He's ok! They say he's suffering from a memoryloss but otherwise ok.

Great to hear, it was a weird mood in the ice and amongst the crowd in the 1st period.

Looked really ugly.

Edited by Ziggy Stardust

Tollefsen hit the Slovakian player with his elbow, which then appeared to be knocked out.

Spun around, lost his helmet and fell down on the back of his head.

It's was hard to see if the elbow was intentional or not, but it was real ugly anyway.

Trust me, you don't wanna see that. I can't get the guy lying on the ice, bleeding from the back of his head

out of my mind. :/ Really hope he's ok.

Update: He's ok! They say he's suffering from a memoryloss but otherwise ok.

Great to hear, it was a weird mood in the ice and amongst the crowd in the 1st period.

Looked really ugly.

Geez, it sounded terrible.

Did anyone try and start with tollefsen after the hit?

..great profile pic by the way.

They all rushed to tollefsen but stopped when they saw that Bartecko wasnt getting up.

Still haven't watched it in replay, so I dont know how bad the hit actually was.

Someone commented on the article "Just to beat in all the mouthbreathers:

Clean hit. Shouldn't have been a penalty. Should have kept his head up."

Can anyome confirm?

Still haven't watched it in replay, so I dont know how bad the hit actually was.

Someone commented on the article "Just to beat in all the mouthbreathers:

Clean hit. Shouldn't have been a penalty. Should have kept his head up."

Well what about the elbow?

Guest Lidstromboli

every hit is a clean hit/hockey play and they should've kep their head up/stopped admiring their pass

wow..that was vicious...

the elbow itself was vicious..but his head hitting the ice very hard is what is most disburbing...

chara had to hold barteckos head to prevent more blood comin out the back of his head cause the medical staff wasnt on the ice yet..

its good that hes okay now...

not sure if everyones seen it but here it is ..i dont know what language its in and its not the greatest quality but..yeah..just vicious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NI4kjedpY0

wow..that was vicious...

the elbow itself was vicious..but his head hitting the ice very hard is what is most disburbing...

chara had to hold barteckos head to prevent more blood comin out the back of his head cause the medical staff wasnt on the ice yet..

not sure if everyones seen it but here it is ..i dont know what language its in and its not the greatest quality but..yeah..just vicious

if it doesnt work im sorry

it worked when i watched it

if it doesnt work im sorry

it worked when i watched it

Worked fine for me.

It really looked unintentional to me, even though it was kinda disturbing. Not to sound crass (OK, well kind of to sound crass), but that's hockey. You don't like it, but you kind of expect it to happen sometimes.

if you watch it in slow motion you can see the elbow right to the head looks like it might be intentional, in my opinion looks like OKT is about to miss the hit and lifts his elbow a bit, could just be natrual reaction could be intentional only OKT knows. either way one of the worst hits ive ever seen. makes kronners hit on havlat looks like a love tap

wow..that was vicious...

Removed due to terms of violation. :(