• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest blueadams

Today is going to be the BEST hockey day in a long, long time!

Rate this topic

Guest blueadams

3:00 - usa vs. swiss...elination game time baby.

7:30 - rus vs. can...probably the two best teams in the world facing off in the quarterfinals.

10:00 - finland vs. czech's...hopefully a great preview of our next opponent!

Guest mindfly
I haven't been this excited since Sunday :P

Just curious where does your love for finland comes from.. are you perhaps a finn living in the states? :)

German

Are you saying the team speaks German? I wasn't clear on if that's the question or what language the Country speaks. Switzerland has four official languages: German, French, Italian and Romansch. German is spoken by the majority so your answer is the best one if you pick one as well.

Are you saying the team speaks German? I wasn't clear on if that's the question or what language the Country speaks. Switzerland has four official languages: German, French, Italian and Romansch. German is spoken by the majority so your answer is the best one if you pick one as well.

It's called "Swiss-German", and it's different to german!we understand german by all means, but on the other hand, many germans don't understand ower verry own dialect.

plus in almost every bigger city, we have different dialects. so the swiss german in bern is also different to the swiss german in zurich.

Guest mindfly
It'll definitely be fun.

Sucks that Sweden is playing at midnight. I've hardly had a chance to watch either them or the Finns play so far.

lol what's that bro? I can't hear ya... i thought you were hardcore?

I'm gonna watch the canada game at 1:30am, then the Czech-Finland game at 04:00am then sweden-slovakia game at 6am... will go to bed at around 9am i guess... ;D

The olympics is just every fourth year so it's worth it...

lol what's that bro? I can't hear ya... i thought you were hardcore?

I'm gonna watch the canada game at 1:30am, then the Czech-Finland game at 04:00am then sweden-slovakia game at 6am... will go to bed at around 9am i guess... ;D

The olympics is just every fourth year so it's worth it...

Yeah, I've always wondered how you or the other foreign fans watch Wings games.

You must have a flexible work schedule or something.

Guest mindfly
Yeah, I've always wondered how you or the other foreign fans watch Wings games.

You must have a flexible work schedule or something.

For sure, i can pick shifts :)

does russia have the game to upset team canada? id be amped. lets go pavel!

yes they absolutely do...and i'm canadian. then we can stop hearing about crosby vs. ovechkin and they can promote datsyuk vs. zetterberg! :yowza:

or my canadian boys can win and all we'll hear about is the "experiment" line getting an A+ and how good crosby is even though iginla and staal outplayed crosby against the germans. and i like babcock, but he is an ******* and completely disrespected rick nash by giving crosby his penalty shot that he earned. rick nash has 1 maurice richard trophy, crosby has 0...the guy can put the puck in the net.

there, i'm done venting...and i actually like crosby. just a dick move by babs.