• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ruys92

Mike Milbury uses 'Eurotrash game' to describe Russian hockey

Rate this topic

Guest micah
It's amazing how quickly people forget 2006, when the North American teams got smoked.

I don't think anyone forgot that. I hope that everyone remembers that Olympic play includes 2 North American teams and 10 European teams.

This year, the NA teams will take 1st and 2nd. Domination by the only two NA teams in the show.

I don't think anyone forgot that. I hope that everyone remembers that Olympic play includes 2 North American teams and 10 European teams.

This year, the NA teams will take 1st and 2nd. Domination by the only two NA teams in the show.

Exactly.

Same with the WJ's.

North American hockey is just a lot better.

Exactly.

Same with the WJ's.

North American hockey is just a lot better.

NA hockey also has a much larger talent pool to pull from. It has nothing to do with an inherent style of play being better. But when you have millions of extra talent to find excellent players, your teams are going to be considerably better.

NA hockey also has a much larger talent pool to pull from. It has nothing to do with an inherent style of play being better. But when you have millions of extra talent to find excellent players, your teams are going to be considerably better.

It's not North America's fault that we are better at sex as well...

300 million people in Russia. Hockey is arguably their number one sport. They have more of a talent pool then the Americans do. Don't forget this article is strictly about the Russians. The Slovaks didn't play "Eurotrash" hockey.