• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Serapth

Canada vs USA - Women's Gold medal game - 6:30 EST

Rate this topic

Hey, it's good hockey, and deserves its own thread.

Actually, its amazing hockey, but only when its CAN, US or SWE playing, otherwise its brutal.

Anyways, predictions?

Im going with 5-2 CAN.

EDIT: Apparently this needs to be spelled out...

WOMENS HOCKEY!

Edited by Serapth

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The semi-finals haven't even been played yet. This is way premature.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Womens hockey you sexist bastards!

You do realize your American team is playing for Gold in about 3 hours, right???? Sheesh! :D

Yeah, we are all sexist bastards because you cannot include in your OP that it is the women's final. Thread fail.

Womens hockey you sexist bastards!

You do realize your American team is playing for Gold in about 3 hours, right???? Sheesh! :D

Sic 'em, Serapth! :lol:

I say 4-3 USA in OT. Looks good on this red background, anyway... :ph34r:

Yeah, we are all sexist bastards because you cannot include in your OP that it is the women's final. Thread fail.

Hey, I gave you misogynist bastards the benefit of the doubt that you would be able to make small intuitive leaps of logic....

Apparently, I was mistaken!

Do Americans really not give a flying s*** about their Women winning gold in hockey?

Wait, you people didnt know USA vs. Canada gold medal game was today for women? Seriously? I know its womens hockey, but if you look at it its still a big deal. I have been following both teams, and I cant say one has looked much stronger than the other.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Hey, I gave you misogynist bastards the benefit of the doubt that you would be able to make small intuitive leaps of logic....

Do Americans really not give a flying s*** about their Women winning gold in hockey?

I guess it is too much to ask that you include all of the relative information in your posts. If that makes me a misogynistic bastard, so be it, but I think it just makes you an idiot.

Nobody likes womens hockey!

Ya think? I think even you would have enjoyed the quasi-knockdown-fight in the game that's going on right now between the Swedes and Finns. Four minute penalties to both the Finn goalie and the goonette who tried to take her out.

Then again, do I care if you would have enjoyed it? I think not. :P

Neither do Canadians unless you are a female hockey player.

I guess it is too much to ask that you include all of the relative information in your posts. If that makes me a misogynistic bastard, so be it, but I think it just makes you an idiot.

First of all, I'm fairly sure the poster is joking with the use of "misogynstic bastard", so relax.

And it might have been well served to say Women's Final.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Neither do Canadians unless you are a female hockey player.

Or really drunk.

On second thought, not even that.

I have actually enjoyed watching the ladies play. The rest of the world has got a ways to go to catch up to the USA and Canada, but that will come with time.

Go USA!!!

Ya think? I think even you would have enjoyed the quasi-knockdown-fight in the game that's going on right now between the Swedes and Finns. Four minute penalties to both the Finn goalie and the goonette who tried to take her out.

Then again, do I care if you would have enjoyed it? I think not. :P

Sorry. It doesn't make a difference. Womens hockey is terribly painful to watch for me. There is no hitting. There skill level is below that of any major junior player. I'll pass thanks.