• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Serapth

Canada vs USA - Women's Gold medal game - 6:30 EST

Rate this topic

I haven't seen Thatcher out there yet. She's got 6 points in the 4 games so far. Her home town is just up the street from me, I've seen her at the local Sportsplex. She's super cool.

Go USA!

Damn, I knew Canada would come back with a goal if they killed the 5 on 3 Powder Play.

And for the record, I'd rather watch women's USA v Canada than NBA or MLB.

THIS!

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

haha!

i think i just saw the famous green guys only they were wearing red! :D

Didn't they get into a pretty decent scrum last time they played each other? I thought remember seeing that before.

i believe so yes..that was at the world championships which i think the us won..i could be wrong though

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I'm shocked by the amount of hooking going on in a woman's game.

They have to make a living somehow. :hehe:

Well, every girl out there is a lot better hockey player than I am! :ranting:

And my god, what an awesome rivalry.

it is...!

dates back to the early 90s :)

Well, every girl out there is a lot better hockey player than I am! :ranting:

And my god, what an awesome rivalry.

these girls are better hockey players than 99% of posters here.. they just wont admit it. I played with cassie campbell(the woman doing the announcing) over xmas... she is amazing to watch.. as a dude im not afraid to say she would beat any dude here!!

these girls are better hockey players than 99% of posters here.. they just wont admit it. I played with cassie campbell(the woman doing the announcing) over xmas... she is amazing to watch.. as a dude im not afraid to say she would beat any dude here!!

Not sound like an ass but my team plays against NHLer's during the summer and our team manages to compete.

Not sound like an ass but my team plays against NHLer's during the summer and our team manages to compete.

still love to see you try and play them... for the record i did say 99%... your apparently that 1% superstar!

This is one helluva'n exciting game to watch. Not just because it's the top women's teams but it's also one of the best games I've seen during the Olympics from both sides - except of course for the men's USA/Canada hoohaa. :)

They have to make a living somehow. :hehe:

:huh: Sure hope that comment did something for you. Because from here it just diminishes you that you found it necessary to come up with thatcutesy macho putdown.

Are you even capable of doing 1/8 of what they're doing out there on the ice?

I thought not.

:huh: Sure hope that comment did something for you. Because from here it just diminishes you that you found it necessary to come up with thatcutesy macho putdown.

I thought not.

really?? come on man.. i've already admitted that i im amazed my them.. but even i had to laugh at that...

I thought not.

I'm sorry, but if you're given that good of a set up, the only crime is not taking the shot...

Cassie Campbell seems to be a real class act, not to mention a gorgeous woman.