• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Serapth

Canada vs USA - Women's Gold medal game - 6:30 EST

Rate this topic

whats dis dar hikeschool you;s talking about? my grades only wents to forf grade

Hillbillydude, thats the funniest thing I've read from you yet!

..ok, now I gotta go get my bike ready for tomorrows ride. Need to finish before the 6:30 Canadian game tonite.

Yeah, but every year you get older, you are going to feel those old football injuries more and more and more...

[/quote

I'm more than twice as old as most of you...and you are indeed correct, young man.

Actually my basketball injurys (ankles) are the worst. My other permanent injuries are from mountain biking and the nagging vertabrae issues are from all of the above.

This old man suggests you young whipper snappers live it up while you got it, and do your best to keep it.

Yeah, but every year you get older, you are going to feel those old football injuries more and more and more...

I'm more than twice as old as most of you...and you are indeed correct, young man.

Actually my basketball injurys (ankles) are the worst. My other permanent injuries are from mountain biking and the nagging vertabrae issues are from all of the above.

This old man suggests you young whipper snappers live it up while you got it, and do your best to keep it.

is it bad that you sound like me and im only 31?=) hahahah i have the same isues. from basketball and such.

You are almost 70? :D