Serapth

2010 Winter Olympics - Men's Hockey Semifinals

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

BOY OH BOY!!

IS IT GAMETIME YET?!

goddamn im going crazy...

I WANT PUCK DROP!

Fill me in so I don't have to read every page. Why does it matter if the crowd was mostly Canadian?

It doesn't. But after Thomas came in for Miller and gave up a goal, I could hear fans doing a mock "Thom-as" chant, and assumed it was the Canadian fans. From there it was just an argument about how much of the crowd was Canadian. I still feel my 70% Canadian estimate was dead on. Serapth felt otherwise.

And moving on....I'll be happy with either team winning. If Slovakia wins, I think it's an easier game for the US. If Canada wins, it'd be awesome to beat them again for the gold. So whatever happens, happens.

It doesn't. But after Thomas came in for Miller and gave up a goal, I could hear fans doing a mock "Thom-as" chant, and assumed it was the Canadian fans. From there it was just an argument about how much of the crowd was Canadian. I still feel my 70% Canadian estimate was dead on. Serapth felt otherwise.

And moving on....I'll be happy with either team winning. If Slovakia wins, I think it's an easier game for the US. If Canada wins, it'd be awesome to beat them again for the gold. So whatever happens, happens.

70% Canadian seems a little high seeing how the games are being held in....nevermind.

334798460v4_225x225_Front.jpg

underdog1.jpg

good luck to you, Slovakia! We've seen stranger things, eh? Like... Finland just falling apart? It ain't over 'til it's over!!

That said, Canada looks very tough, gelling at the right time, and without Brodeur out there... :huh:

And you have Yzerman in your avatar.. shame on you.

I don't think so. I love Steve. Always have, always will. But while the collection of players he put together may be talented, they're douches. I don't want douches succeeding, even if it means he gets shafted in the end.