• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Serapth

2010 Winter Olympics - Men's Hockey Semifinals

Rate this topic

... yeah, sure. :blink:

Seriously, IMO there's not one person on that team (if you don't count Babs and Steve) that I think are people worth rooting for. I can't stand any of them. They're all players I despise when the Wings have to play them.

Seriously, IMO there's not one person on that team (if you don't count Babs and Steve) that I think are people worth rooting for. I can't stand any of them. They're all players I despise when the Wings have to play them.

Even Toews?

Kippy looks bad, really bad, especially giving up that first goal, but these last two have been ******* horrible defense, last two were on the defensemen, not Kippy, he made the first save both times.

They were saying KIppy was trying to pull himself after the 3rd goal, and simply PULLED himself on the 4th.

What is with European coaches not pulling their goalies?

That, is because you are a homer. :)

Guest Howard He Do It?!
You know its not your day, when *you* pull yourself!

Or...

You know you have a bad coach when you pull yourself.

Finland playing like Sweden did: no energy, no passion, no pride. You're not going to win any games, let alone 1-on-1 battles, playing like they do right now. I don't see Canada losing against Slovakia so we've got a dream match-up in the final at least. Go USA!