• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Danny=Badass

A day with Sidney Crosby

Rate this topic

I'm going to skip right on past the obvious jokes and rivalries, and say that I'd:

Ask his landlord for an autograph

Ask him for an autograph

Hit a dive pub with him and have him tell me stories from inside the NHL

Ask to see his trophy and awards collection

Ask him to give me a hockey lesson

Tuck him in and say goodnight

Edited by Uncle Danny

Shouldn't have to say this, but given recent history of just about any thread dealing with Sidney Crosby...

This thread is on a bit of a short leash. Keep your posts on topic, and within forum guidelines please. Thank you.

I would pretty much do what Carman suggested. Throw a huge party, and make sure that everyone who attends knows that I was the one putting it together. Bump up my status, you know?

Frankly, there aren't actually many hockey players I would actually want to hang out with. I mean, yeah, I respect them for their athletic ability, but as people and role models, nah f***it.

I would rather spend a night chilling with Sean Avery, if only because I could find out what its like to tag Elisha Cuthbert.

Frankly, the number of hockey players that actually seem like, well, interesting people, is a very very very very very short list. That said, in hockeys defense, that list is still infinitely longer than NBA players!

The whole idea of athletes as role models is laughable.

Edited by Serapth

So you are forced to spend 24 hours with him. What would you say/do?

First, I'd tell him I hate his guts and think he's a whiny brat that doesn't deserve the talent he has, as he doesn't use it maturely. Then, I'd say while I DO think he's talented, he could learn a thing or twelve about being a grown man and it's something he might want to work on.

Then I'd lock him a room for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day, only allowing him out to use the bathroom. I'd give him food through the door.

Edited by Electrophile

First, I'd tell him I hate his guts and think he's a whiny brat that doesn't deserve the talent he has, as he doesn't use it maturely. Then, I'd say while I DO think he's talented, he could learn a thing or twelve about being a grown man and it's something he might want to work on.

Then I'd lock him a room for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day, only allowing him out to use the bathroom. I'd give him food through the door.

That just made my night! :clap:

You'd allow to use the bathroom? Just give him a bucket.

And give him something like rice cakes to eat.

You'd allow to use the bathroom? Just give him a bucket.

And give him something like rice cakes to eat.

Yes, I'd allow him to use the bathroom. I figure, why be 100% cruel, when I can be 99% cruel. As for the food I'd give him....I'd make sure it wasn't delicious. In other words, I'd make him eat my sister's cooking. Yeesh. :blink:

Yes, I'd allow him to use the bathroom. I figure, why be 100% cruel, when I can be 99% cruel. As for the food I'd give him....I'd make sure it wasn't delicious. In other words, I'd make him eat my sister's cooking. Yeesh. :blink:

You're quite the generous lady. I would've went for the 100, maybe even 200.

I'd do everything in my power to convince him to cut the mustache. Maybe I'd play golf all day and drink beer. I'd get two other people to play along, probably a friend who is a Pittsburgh fan and let the two of them ride in the golf cart together. If he's basically my slave for a day and I'm not going to get any joy out of it, I might as well find someone who would.