• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2010 Olympic Gold Medal Game: Canada 3 vs. USA 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

how about winning an off. zone faceoff, USA?

forecheck and defense have been pretty great so far though

Edited by Lidstromboli

Oh god.....the thought of Crosby, Perry, and Pronger holding up the gold medal together. As if 09 wasn't ******* bad enough....

I will have my remote handy, to turn off the TV if that happens. Then, I will concentrate on Wings hockey, where we sadly may possibly still be treated to constant barrages of Gary's boy.

Oh god.....the thought of Crosby, Perry, and Pronger holding up the gold medal together. As if 09 wasn't ******* bad enough....

Just look at Yzerman and Babcock. Toews, Doughty and a couple of other guys are cool as well.

I thought the US played like trash that period. They didn't play the way they've played the whole tournament. Poor skating, bad passes, and avoidable turnovers. If they're not outskating and creating turnovers, they have no shot. Really, they're playing like a bunch of kids playing in the biggest game of their life.

I didn't think Canada played that great either, so luckily, we only find ourselves down one.

40 minutes to get this thing turned around.

GO USA!

I will have my remote handy, to turn off the TV if that happens. Then, I will concentrate on Wings hockey, where we sadly may possibly still be treated to constant barrages of Gary's boy.

Except then they'll stop calling him "Stanley Cup Champion Sidney Crosby" for a while. Ugh.

Anybody else think there should have been a call on Luongo in the middle of the first? Didn't he trip up one of our guy?

Yeah, yeah I know it's academic at this point and I am grabbing at straws/whatever at the moment. <_<

You got a new avatar. :P

:blush: I felt like a change. Funny thing is I changed it a couple of days ago, but it didn't take effect until today. Too radical?

Give me a SHUT!

Give me an OUT!

What's that say?

SHUTOUT!!!

Anybody else think there should have been a call on Luongo in the middle of the first? Didn't he trip up one of our guy?

Yeah, yeah I know it's academic at this point and I am grabbing at straws/whatever at the moment. <_<

he probably did... that's how he managed to keep his SHUT OUT alive.

Go, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!