• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2010 Olympic Gold Medal Game: Canada 3 vs. USA 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Can't you tell? She is a miserable person.

CROSBY, PERRY, PRONGER, NIEDERMAYER, GETZLAF ALL ******* CHAMPIONS. Olympics, Stanley Cup... you name it.

All douches too.

It's a shame people like Electrophile keep their facade up on these forums.

This is a real opportunity to be herself, and she is blowing it.

I'm thinking you need to get off whatever you're on? I don't know if you're thinking this is funny but for what it's worth it's just coming off as really really weird and too much like stalking.

I'm thinking you need to get off whatever you're on? I don't know if you're thinking this is funny but for what it's worth it's just coming off as really really weird and too much like stalking.

Honestly, sometimes you guys need to not look so deeply into someone's posts.

Electrophile is all "pissy" with the fact her nemesis Sidney Crosby scored, and I'm joking around.

You ladies need to seriously lighten up.

Can't you tell? She is a miserable person.

CROSBY, PERRY, PRONGER, NIEDERMAYER, GETZLAF ALL ******* CHAMPIONS. Olympics, Stanley Cup... you name it.

Well then, Bubba - we're gonna have to get a whole lot of team sweatshirts because she sure as hell is not alone in hating ALL of the Above - gold medal champs or no.

Never knew a medal also automatically crowned the players with character. In their cases, it will never happen.

Electrophile is all "pissy" with the fact her nemesis Sidney Crosby scored, and I'm joking around.

Oh so now you're joking around. Backpedaling is fun.

just back from watching the game in the pub. Going into OT i said to myself "Great game with two great teams, I dont care who wins as long as Crosby doesn't get the winner" and then that happens.

I am so sad that the USA lost the Gold to Canada, mainly because I cannot stand the players who are on the team.

Considering that the USA was not supposed to do well in these Olympics, I think that they should be proud of the Silver Medal that they won. Go USA!

Or maybe since you like to go with the pedantic approach most of the time (which is fine by me), you need to understand that that's how people will continue to "read" you? What I'm suggesting is that you might want to lighten up on your usual style so we can better interpret when you're trying to make us...laugh.

I was actually talking about the actual countries, but yup.

Canada better enjoy this, it's a good cover for the fact that no Canadian wants to admit: Canada hasn't won the Stanley Cup since 1993.

How many Canadians were on Anaheim's cup team or Pittsburg last year?

Canadians don't care about how long its been since a teamf rom our country has won the cup thats just stupid to say. An american olympic hockey player plays for the leafs maybe thats why theyre losers?