• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2010 Olympic Gold Medal Game: Canada 3 vs. USA 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Joking around is the correct term.

And yes, I had a good time doing it. If she didn't then that is a shame. But life goes on.

Goodbye.

Haha, yeah right. You were obviously trying to agitate her. In what world is she supposed to think, "Oooh, this is fun"? Looks like pretty self-centered behavior to me.

Guest micah

The two greatest countries in the world also happen to be the two greatest hockey powers in the world and they treated the t=rest of the world to an awesome game today. Greta job USA, great job Canada, great job Miller and great job Sid! What a tournament!

Crosby had to go and ruin it for me didn't he. Well... not going to be a complete ******: congrats to the Canadians here and hope you're having a great time celebrating - we had our fun 4 years ago and I know, it was amazing!

Guest mindfly
The two greatest countries in the world also happen to be the two greatest hockey powers in the world and they treated the t=rest of the world to an awesome game today. Greta job USA, great job Canada, great job Miller and great job Sid! What a tournament!

Canada the 2nd greatest country? what are you smoking

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Can we all go back to cheering for the same team now? :lol:

I think Filppula is the greatest center in the world. He will score 40 goals and rack up 100 points.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
And he's fat.

With a five hole the size of the grand canyon.

I remember. That's why I was crushed when Toews scored.

Also Rafalski (despite having a killer offensive tourney) was crap defensively the whole game. Ughhh.

Sounds like Rafalski as usual (except for the scoring part this year).

Rafi better come back to Detroit and keep playing the offensive game he displayed during the Olympics.