• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2010 Olympic Gold Medal Game: Canada 3 vs. USA 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Man if crosby was not such a whiny b**ch I would have no problem with it. I hate how that big of a ****** can be that good of a hockey player. :P On a side note I think someone from team USA is going to lay him out in the upcoming NHL games.

A classy american fan...nice to see

:lol:

Dude, it's the freaking Olympics. I really didn't care one way or the other. I wanted to see Yzerman and Babs win. It would have been nice to see the US win, but it's really not a big deal. I'm sure most American hockey fans feel the same way.

Canada winning the gold is the equivalent of USA Basketball winning the gold. Based on their roster, they should have won. It's not worth partying or getting depressed over.

Edited by Trapt1307

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

If it wasn't for Babcock and Stevie Y, I would have absolutely no respect for the Canadian team. Crosby, Pronger, Getzlaf, Perry. f*** 'em

Guest Howard He Do It?!
And yet another unclassy one.

I didn't know you could be classified as unclassy for pointing out the truth.

This was anybody`s game, could have gone either way. Man feels good, im not bragging just enjoying the win dont take this as trolling.

Good game America, im still shaking from the nerves. What a finish to the Olympics.

Ya and maybe if he wasn't so good....don't be such a suck this is the whinyest board in the world. Ya you should 'lay him out' cuz he scored...classy

Man if crosby was not such a whiny b**ch I would have no problem with it. I hate how that big of a ****** can be that good of a hockey player. :P On a side note I think someone from team USA is going to lay him out in the upcoming NHL games.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13
:lol:

Dude, it's the freaking Olympics. I really didn't care one way or the other. It would have been nice to see the US win, but it's really not a big deal. I'm sure most American hockey fans feel the same way.

Canada winning the gold is the equivalent of USA Basketball winning the gold. Based on their roster, they should have won.

I would agree with that. Except I could careless about the USA basketball team lol. The Red Wings are more important than the international all star game.