• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2010 Olympic Gold Medal Game: Canada 3 vs. USA 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I think a suspension is in order. Could you create more pointless threads?

Well, Canada just succeeded at the only thing they're good at.

Now they'll go into their hibernation mode for about four years.

Set record for most golds during winter games.... troll harder

14 baby this capped it

Ville Leino could beat Rafalski to the puck.

I hope he doesn't play tomorrow night.

Overall, Rafalski had a great Olympics tournament and he has every right to be proud of that. Every player on that team screwed up at some time. It was horrific for him (too) that he had to lose the puck to that brat. I'm guessing his team mates won't blame him for it.

God...God Dammit. Next thing you know it will be Crosby son of Zeus... too late? Come to think of it, NHL refs were reffing that game. Coincidence?

s***ty that Miller lost, he was a out of this world good. Closest game I have seen in terms of who deserves to win. But in the end, Raffi was up to his usual tricks, giving up goals.

f***. God hates Wings fans.

Ville Leino could beat Rafalski to the puck.

I hope he doesn't play tomorrow night.

Overall, Rafalski had one of the best Olympics play of anyone out there; and he has every right to be proud of that. Every player on that team screwed up at some time. It was horrific for him (too) that he had to lose the puck to that brat. I'm guessing his team mates won't blame him for it.

EDIT: Sorry - it took forever to load so I thought it hadn't.

Edited by Vladifan

Dude it's the Olympics, and your going to cry about this?! Man, I wonder what you did when the Wings lost the cup, tried to kill yourself?

1. Not a dude.

2. I'm not crying.

3. I've never attempted suicide, and speaking as someone who has witnessed a friend commit suicide in front of me, I would not do such a thing to any of my friends or my family.

Dude it's the Olympics, and your going to cry about this?! Man, I wonder what you did when the Wings lost the cup, tried to kill yourself?

I guess you weren't following, or maybe you're getting people mixed up. She's the one who doesn't cry over sports. Not that there's anything wrong with crying or not crying.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
On the brightside, USA wins the overall medal count lol

Best winter Olympics for the United States in terms of medal count.

That was a great game, very worthy of the gold medal. Congrats to Canada and good for their fans. I can't ever remember a silver medal feeling this good. USA Hockey made a lot of strides and have considerably closed the gap on Canada and Russia. I'm very very proud of the effort by the US team. A silver and they beat the Canadians in Canada, a big win to help build a program on. I also like the style the US plays internationally using the speed game.

Congrats to Canada :thumbup:

Very well done America :thumbup: :thumbup: