• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2010 Olympic Gold Medal Game: Canada 3 vs. USA 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

felt genuinely bad for the american team having to stand through that ceremony at the end, they didn't want to be there at all

cant u just get the medal later and whats the point of that plant??

anyways like i said could have gone either way, 1 shot wins it

GO CANADA GOLD!

Quite the game. I must admit I called Crosby in overtime on Friday... I knew it would be that close and since Crosby hadn't done jack... Take that Pat Caputo!

HAHAA THIS!

I was listening to all the Canadian trolling by the ticket boys after the prelim game, can't wait to listen tomrw.

Edited by Yak19

Man, what a game. Glad I wasnt on here because Crosby scoring the winner probably set the place off :lol:

GMR can we be buddies again or does your heart need time to heal? :D

That is my least vulnerable spot.

Sure, we're good again. So long as you can put aside your newfound love for Crosby, Pronger, Perry, Getzlaf, Iginla and Niedermayer. :P

That is my least vulnerable spot.

Sure, we're good again. So long as you can put aside your newfound love for Crosby, Pronger, Perry, Getzlaf, Iginla and Niedermayer. :P

Dont worry, there all ******* dirtbags again. (Thank god Crosby plays in the East :D)

Quite the game. I must admit I called Crosby in overtime on Friday... I knew it would be that close and since Crosby hadn't done jack... Take that Pat Caputo!

Pat Caputo is an idiot. always and forever. I hate his voice and I usually disagree with his opinions.

besides that, I usually like what's on 97.1 =)

f***. God hates Wings fans.

Not all of em! ;)

Man, what a game... what a day.

You could not have written that game better from a Canadian perspective. Gets tied late temporarily breaking our hearts and sending it to OT only to have Sidney Crosby, the future of Canadian hockey, score the golden goal. Absolutely perfect. Never yelled so loud in my life.

I know a lot of people here hate Crosby (hmm really?), and I always disliked him myself (though not as obsessively and irrationally as most here). But when he puts on that Canadian sweater, or any player for that matter (read: Perry, Pronger) everything changes. You are just as pumped when they score than if your own NHL team scores in a game 7 of the playoffs. If someone tells you different they are lying or some half-assed fan.

Miller was outstanding all tournament, certainly deserving of MVP

Rafalski also had a himself a tourney, hopefully he comes back to the Wings and plays the same

One goal can change everything, I no longer have anything bad to say about Sid :P

People pouring into the streets by the hundreds, cars honking everywhere, singing Oh Canada/chanting "Crosby" on the corners with strangers... Unforgettable

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24
Not all of em! ;)

Man, what a game... what a day.

You could not have written that game better from a Canadian perspective. Gets tied late temporarily breaking our hearts and sending it to OT only to have Sidney Crosby, the future of Canadian hockey, score the golden goal. Absolutely perfect. Never yelled so loud in my life.

I know a lot of people here hate Crosby (hmm really?), and I always disliked him myself (though not as obsessively and irrationally as most here). But when he puts on that Canadian sweater, or any player for that matter (read: Perry, Pronger) everything changes. You are just as pumped when they score than if your own NHL team scores in a game 7 of the playoffs. If someone tells you different they are lying or some half-assed fan.

Miller was outstanding all tournament, certainly deserving of MVP

Rafalski also had a himself a tourney, hopefully he comes back to the Wings and plays the same

One goal can change everything, I no longer have anything bad to say about Sid :P

People pouring into the streets by the hundreds, cars honking everywhere, singing Oh Canada/chanting "Crosby" on the corners with strangers... Unforgettable

it was the same thing in Windsor. i couldnt believe my eyes. and whats strange is the majority of people i know arent really big on hockey. but today they went absolutely crazy when crosby scored. i couldnt believe my eyes.