• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWings

Did Crosby earn your respect?

Rate this topic

I don't respect him any more than I used to and I feel like I give him a pretty fair amount of respect for what he is, a great hockey player. He scored the winning goal but I think other players deserve more credit.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

A game winning goal for the gold medal is not going to change the fact that he is a whiny ***** who gives no credit to his opponent and constantly complains to the officials.

that was a nice goal and surely a timely one.

truth being said, he indeed was invisible except for this goal and a breakaway much earlier. I hoped Getzlaf will score the winner here,

because he deserved it much more (and actually was playing some great hockey unlike the primadonna), but...

Stevie and Mike are in the W column now. Burke and Wilson not. I'll live with that

Edited by akustyk

Of course not.

No one ever questioned his playing ability.

We just think he's a piece of dog s*** that whines a lot and gets too much attention. Also, he's an ugly mofo.

Why would our opinions be changed?

Pretty much this. The OP said himself, the little bastard was invisible most of the tournament. He was in the right place at the right time, lucky as f***. Canada didn't win because of Sidney Crosby, he was the last one of the scoresheet, it really could have been anyone.

I hate that either way, if Canada won it was going to be about Crosby, this couldn't have made it any worse. Like after Pitt won the cup, you didn't hear about Conn Smythe winner Malkin or Maxime Talbot, it was the Sidney Crosby show. You honestly think this was going to make people love the biggest whiny brat in the league?

Half of the problem with Sid is the exposure to the point of nausea, now it's only going to get worse.

I suppose you didn't see him skating around with the Canadian flag and the "I won the Olympics!" look on his face.

With the kind of attitude Crosby has, I wouldn't be shocked if Crosby (and Pens fans) feels that he carried Team Canada to the gold, when he was actually one of their least important players.