• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
plopster

USA Jersey Shortage

Rate this topic

I have to admit when the US team roster was announced at the Classic I didn't think they had a chance. Then the first game against Canada came and I don't think I was ever more proud of team USA. I really wanted the damn icebacks to lose. Especially the likes of perry, crosby, getzlaf and weber. So in my search for the 2010 team USA jerseys I have found everyone to be out of them. The Vancouver olympic store is out, nhl.com is out, even the USAhockey store is out except one white jersey that doesn't allow for customization, because I want one for Rafalski, the man was a beast. But no such luck, what is the deal with that? Did they not make enough or did everyone eat them up after the first win against the eh-holes?

Edited by plopster

2008? Fail.

I assume he wants the 2010.

Everywhere I checked is out, though icejerseys.com should have the 1980 Miracle replicas that the team wore this year in sometime in the next week or two.

Not bad, but they only have size M and XXL. XL is my size. They also want $80 for customization and will not be available for 3-6 weeks if you do.

Newsflash: if you want good customization, you're going to be waiting 3-6 weeks.

Edited by Theophany

Guest Howard He Do It?!
2008? Fail.

I assume he wants the 2010.

Everywhere I checked is out, though icejerseys.com should have the 1980 Miracle replicas that the team wore this year in sometime in the next week or two.

Newsflash: if you want good customization, you're going to be waiting 3-6 weeks.

They wore a 1960 replica from Squaw Valley.