• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest mindfly

Wow... this forum feels... awkward

Rate this topic

The colour scheme has a Vancouver Canucks feel to it. I recommend you discard immediately. :P

Then how come Dave Nonis hasn't tampered with it yet? :P

Glad to have this forum up in whatever format it currently is. :siren:

Glad LGW back. It was weird not having it in the daily routine for a little bit. I went to HF and RWC, which are good places overall but they just don't have as big of a party as LGW.

Oh and someone on HF or RWC said something about cliques on LGW. I'm not sure if I know what he's talking about.

Also I'm not sure what to think about the new "Reputation" feature. It will point out anytime when a clear majority of people disagree with something but just because an opinion isn't popular doesn't mean it's wrong. I guess I look forward to seeing users abuse that stat in the near future. "My reputation points speak for themselves and bla bla bla..."

Also I'm not sure what to think about the new "Reputation" feature. It will point out anytime when a clear majority of people disagree with something but just because an opinion isn't popular doesn't mean it's wrong. I guess I look forward to seeing users abuse that stat in the near future. "My reputation points speak for themselves and bla bla bla..."

I agree with this. I have negative reputation already because I had issues with some players in the first period. I was not rude, and backed my ideas up with examples, yet have a negative reputation because my idea was unpopular in the GDT.

I am not a big fan of the reputation points...

Though it does crack me up that Mindfly's reputation is already "poor". :yowza:

Glad LGW back. It was weird not having it in the daily routine for a little bit. I went to HF and RWC, which are good places overall but they just don't have as big of a party as LGW.

Oh and someone on HF or RWC said something about cliques on LGW. I'm not sure if I know what he's talking about.

There were more than a few posters at HF Boards that had some less than kind things to say about LGW.

Oh well, their loss.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I've noticed that when I click on a link it opens up in the current tab instead of opening up in a new tab like it used to. Any way to fix this? Using Firefox btw.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Haha, I have a poor reputation. Oh well, I know the people I know on here and am already friends with some people on here that I want to be friends with, so that's more important to me.

Haha, I have a poor reputation. Oh well, I know the people I know on here and am already friends with some people on here that I want to be friends with, so that's more important to me.

Don't let it bother you. This is the first time I'm posting since LGW has been back up and running, and I'm listed as -1, Neutral. I'm sure it was mindfly anyway. :D

Whoa, your reputation is already worse than Mindfly's :clap:

Looks like posters are just going through and voting down every single post of people they don't like. Ah well... definitely an imperfect system (it works best with how Slashdot does it - a revolving, random group of "karma police"), but it might come in handy at some point to hide posts below a certain threshold. It also encourages [good] posting and could dissuade posts like "Holmstrom sucks!!!"

I like it, and bet we'll start to see some genuine reputation whores real soon.

Just adds another entertaining aspect to the forum, and can easily be ignored for those who don't care.

Edited by egroen

Whoa, your reputation is already worse than Mindfly's :clap:

Looks like posters are just going through and voting down every single post of people they don't like. Ah well... definitely an imperfect system (it works best with how Slashdot does it - a revolving, random group of "karma police"), but it might come in handy at some point to hide posts below a certain threshold. It also encourages [good] posting and could dissuade posts like "Holmstrom sucks!!!"

I like it, and bet we'll start to see some genuine reputation whores real soon.

Just adds another entertaining aspect to the forum, and can easily be ignored for those who don't care.

Wow, -16 now. This is funny! :D:P