• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Thanks Matt!

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

We should all take a moment and thank Matt and the rest of the administrators for getting LGW operational again. Matt said a few minutes ago that the red/white format would be back soon over the weekend, so we'll be back to normal soon enough. Thanks again, guys!

Not only will we be back to normal, but we will be better off. Thanks Matt!

Thanks Matt for bringing the boards back so fast. Love this site. Whoever the moron is that thinks some black chicken and the ugliest flag I've ever seen is more entertaining than the best hockey boards for the best hockey team in the world, can #$(* OFF! LETS GO WINGS > ALL! (wow i gotta update my pictures, I'm always entertained enough reading everyone's posts that I rarely get around to posting lol)

Edited by Wingsor

Hacked.

I guess even the Red Wings website couldn't make it through the year without an injury.

lol, true. how long was the site down for? What does it mean to get hacked anyways?

The first thing anyone should do for their first post back is thank Matt! If there's anything any of us can do in the future to ensure the smooth running of the boards, I'm sure we'd be willing to contribute (except potentially money if anyone's a poor college student like me...)

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Thank you Matt.

Also all glory to the Black Chicken.

All hail the Black Chicken! :hehe: