• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Nice Ville Leino goal, first with Philly

Rate this topic

Man, he's so good! We should've kept him!

Uh, no. He scored lots of nice goals while with us, he cant do it consistently and is softer then butter. Playing with Carter and Briere against other top players, he'll be benched again in no time.

Man, he's so good! We should've kept him!

Uh, no. He scored lots of nice goals while with us, he cant do it consistently and is softer then butter. Playing with Carter and Briere against other top players, he'll be benched again in no time.

Lots of nice goals? 9 in 55 games. Not a lot for a guy touted as the Second Coming.

Yeah, real nice. The guy has plenty of skill when no one is pestering him. Soon as the league remembers he was the dainty flower the Wings ousted they'll be back to knocking him on his ass until his is riding pine.

Lots of nice goals? 9 in 55 games. Not a lot for a guy touted as the Second Coming.

I meant that when he scores they are very pretty goals, it's just he doesnt score very often. I'm with you, for so much hype around him he sucked.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Some of you guys are brutal. As long as he keeps in on the eastern conference I hope Ville does well. You could tell he had talent, just too frail. Maybe the softer east will suit him better.