• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

The big problem we have now is, should Chicago goon it up. Our toughest players are, hurt, in the pressbox and in the minors. f***, Bertuzzi was the only forward to play everygame this year. Of course bad karma was coming for him, he was playing so well today too. f*** sakes.

Guest Four

Watch our for Kane trying to beat up Pavel after he just stole the puck.

If $.20 gets him mad, imagine what this will do!

Im not gonna lie I thought after 1 this game was a forgone conclusion. I knew thought once this team got 100% they would score a s*** ton of goals. I wanna see some more and send a small message to s***cago.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Great Period so far by the Wings. Good to see Filpulla step it up after that horrendous giveaway, defiantly has been impressive this game besides that, especially the Lidstrom Goal.

Datsyuk has been incredible the past few games, and right now I firmly belive he is playing better than ANYONE.

Shame about Bertuzzi though, he was having a strong game, and was probably about to heat up.

I tell you what, I feel bad for Bert, but I'd sure rather see that power forward out instead of Franzen.

Wings totally sodomized Chicago in that period. Wow. Listen to Pierre continue to blame it all on Huet. Give me a break.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

DATSYUKKKK, suck it Patrick Kane.

I wish I could fight Kane (not trying to sound tough but cmon... ******* look at him).

On another note though, seeing Hossa backcheck really makes me miss him.

Glad too see every player that played s***ty in the first that I spent the whole intermission livid at came out with a fire under their butts.

Great period.

RafalskUSA finally scoring for the team that pays him and not the team he pays (taxes)

Berts pass was 100% heads up and Filppula did what I wanted him to do...SHOOT. I've noticed that when Filppula shoots he plays real well, when he doesn't he gets washed out. If he continues to shoot the puck it will be good for us.

I was sad to see Bert get hurt. Wasnt a dirty play though, a nice check where the follow through got messy.

And Jimmy, although you didn't face many shots...much better with the rebound control, it made me happy.

Now that bertuzzi is out who is the reserve forward currently on the roster??or does this immediatly neccessitate a call up from GR??

And I just throw this out there for discussion but Lil and Lebda works so why not consider Erickson as a power forward

He might be able to hit someone while skating forward as opposed to his pathetic little man defense as of late

wasn't he a forward as a youth when he was first scouted years ago?

The big problem we have now is, should Chicago goon it up. Our toughest players are, hurt, in the pressbox and in the minors. f***, Bertuzzi was the only forward to play everygame this year. Of course bad karma was coming for him, he was playing so well today too. f*** sakes.

Yep, and we didn't goon it up when Chicago was blowing us out.

Watch for that ***** Eager and that ugly retard Ladd try some dirty s*** in this period. Bufflin will probably try stuff to, although facewashes are his only specialty in the toughness department.

lol wut? i turn the game on and it's 5-2 WINGS?!?!? never saw that coming.

and while i admit this is sort of debby-downer of me, if it were 5-2 hawks i'd hardly see the point in watching the third, but with it 5-2 wings anything could still happen.

still. 5 straight in the second? crazy!

go wings!

End of the 2nd period

5-2 Wings

SOG: 19 to 17, Wings

1st Period Summary

TIME TEAM SCORING DETAIL SCORE

4:24 Duncan Keith (13)

Assists: Brent Seabrook, Patrick Kane Chicago 1-0

11:37 Andrew Ladd (13)

Unassisted Chicago 2-0

TIME TEAM PENALTY DETAIL