• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

ROFL @ the Chicago fans. Dumbasses don't even know what an offsides or handpass is. Gotta love them chanting "We want the Cup", maybe they should chant "We want a Regular season Win". Not that I can blame them, if Detroit had only had a NHL team for two years I doubt many of us would be knoweldgeble.

Already chanting 'We want the Cup' still in the regular season?

If saying that will jinx them of what I have been able to witness and experience, they can say it all they want! lol

Although what I experienced came from a team in an actual final playoff series. This teams fans were chanting this in game 4 (they still had one more game to win; winning game 4 made them 3-1 in the championship series). Wanna know what happened? My team won the next three straight games, winning game 7 in triple OT. Haha, suckas! :D

In the spirit of Michael Jackson, I would like to gather everyone together and record "Heal The Bert".

"...heal the Beeeeeeert, let him know it's playoff time..."

Edited by Marty Barry

Way to be completely dominated in the first period of a game they absolutely need to at least show well in.

Gutless ******* wonders, all of them.

And when will they finally figure out that they win when they go to the net? This perimeter-only/zero angle offense never ******* works.

Not even if they'd lost this one would I have thought that. Doesn't take much for you to turn on "your" team, does it.

2-0 Flames after 3 minutes. Of course.

Why can't their whole team catch the bird flu or something?

Damn you Calgary. Nobody wants to see your team in the playoffs and the s***ty ratings that will come with it. You've been eliminated in the first round 4 years in a row. Just ******* lose already. Your being in the playoffs is bad for hockey. :ranting:

Not even if they'd lost this one would I have thought that. Doesn't take much for you to turn on "your" team, does it.

Is it really necessary to dig through posts that were made when we were playing awful just to call out people?

Edited by ShanahanMan

This was a big win. The 3rd period display of just sitting back was pretty sad, but the way the Wings just owned the 2nd was beautiful to watch. Their best players played great and they had a nice comeback win on the road despite a mediocre effort by their goaltender.

Most importantly, the Wings get 2 points.

Guest Crymson
Is it really necessary to dig through posts that were made when we were playing awful just to call out people?

Is it really necessary to avoid admitting even in the least that you're a defensive pessimist who will turn on the team very quickly if they're not winning?

If we can't keep those leads I don't like our chances against Chicago in the playoffs. And yes, we will make the playoffs.
As long as Joel Quenneville is Chicago's coach, the Wings have nothing to worry about facing Chicago in the playoffs. Nothing at all.

Guest Crymson

Then fortunately for Detroit, the deadline has passed for the Hawks to make any effort to improve that area.

Apparently mindfly is unaware that the goalie is, too, part of the team.

Guest mindfly

Home.. i think our next 3 games are at home then off to western canada road trip

Is it really necessary to avoid admitting even in the least that you're a defensive pessimist who will turn on the team very quickly if they're not winning?

Hey, moron, try actually reading the person he was quoting.....you'd see it wasn't even me. In fact, try to find anywhere in this thread of me "turning against the team", except laughing at Filppula after the giveaway.

Yeah, I'm sorry but you FAIL. Please go back to the cave you crawled out of and stay there.

Hey, moron, try actually reading the person he was quoting.....you'd see it wasn't even me. In fact, try to find anywhere in this thread of me "turning against the team", except laughing at Filppula after the giveaway.

Yeah, I'm sorry but you FAIL. Please go back to the cave you crawled out of and stay there.

Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Calm down.