• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings4Life19

wings black jersey

does anybody know where i can get the black jersey, not the practice one, that i have seen fans wearing. I dont believe the wings ever wore them in a game. i cant find a picture of it but i believe they were black on the torso then had the white stripe and then red to the bottom and black down the arm to the white band then red to the wrist, i live in wyoming so hockey stuff is hard to find, any info on wear i can buy one online would be much appreciated.

Edited by Wings4Life19

i have one exactly like the one youre talking about. the bad news for you in i got it about 15 years ago and i havent seen too many other ones in years. i also dont think theyll be making any new ones considering rbk has all the jersey licensing for the nhl.

id sell you mine but i just had "crosby sucks" embroidered on the back to get me ready for the game on the 22nd :)

i have one exactly like the one youre talking about. the bad news for you in i got it about 15 years ago and i havent seen too many other ones in years. i also dont think theyll be making any new ones considering rbk has all the jersey licensing for the nhl.

id sell you mine but i just had "crosby sucks" embroidered on the back to get me ready for the game on the 22nd :)

you think you could post a pic of it so that maybe others will have a better idea of what it looks like and maybe know where i could get one?

does anybody know where i can get the black jersey, not the practice one, that i have seen fans wearing. I dont believe the wings ever wore them in a game. i cant find a picture of it but i believe they were black on the torso then had the white stripe and then red to the bottom and black down the arm to the white band then red to the wrist, i live in wyoming so hockey stuff is hard to find, any info on wear i can buy one online would be much appreciated.

A starter one has found it's way to eBay. Too bad about the back, but I'd imagine you can remove it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jimmy-Howard-Red-Wings-Starter-Jersey-Adult-Large-/370372387770?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item563bea23ba