• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Cooke hits Savard

Rate this topic

Definitely a hit with his shoulder I think. The problem was it looked like he had his head lined up the whole time. How hits to the head like this haven't been made illegal ceases to amaze me.

Edited by henrik40

Got away with what? A clean hit?

Because that's all I saw.

Until they make the rule, this is a legal hit.

What are you smoking? 100% elbow on that one after an approach from behind, very classy.

What are you smoking? 100% elbow on that one after an approach from behind, very classy.

I'd have to disagree. It looked like shoulder to me, but clearly the intent was to hit his head. Thats the problem I have with it.

Just because a hit is legal does not mean it is clean. Elbow or not, he was going for the head. Just because a player doesn't leave his feet, or lead with an elbow never means it is not dirty.

Oh yeah, total elbow. Turn the quality up, full screen it, watch all the angles. I cant tell if his elbow was out on the initial hit, but there is no question it was on the follow through.

Edited by cjm502

How will Cindy get another Cup if we just start suspending every teammate of his that plays dirty? Next, you will want the officials to start calling Cindy for diving. What's wrong with you? You must be a noob at hockey.

I've heard it said that a fan of two competing teams is a true fan of neither. What's your opinion?

My opinion is that considering I have season tickets to the Red Wings, and have been following them since birth that they are my favorite team.

But also considering Pittsburgh has my favorite player, happen to be in the Eastern Conference and play great hockey makes them my second favorite team.

Being a "true" fan is a personal thing. I don't need to prove my "fandom" to anyone but myself.

:)

My opinion is that considering I have season tickets to the Red Wings, and have been following them since birth that they are my favorite team.

But also considering Pittsburgh has my favorite player, happen to be in the Eastern Conference and play great hockey makes them my second favorite team.

Being a "true" fan is a personal thing. I don't need to prove my "fandom" to anyone but myself.

:)

So, would you say it would be possible for a person to be an Avs fan as well as a Wings fan...........or a Hawks fan as well as a Wings fan?