• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

A fan base can be mad after watching a poor 3rd period effort that lead to a loss. You have no right to call out other fans for doing so. Not everyone has the same definition of fan as you do.

Ahhhh...........now I get it...........you can "call Babcock and Idiot" or "question Z's heart or effort", but you're off limits, right?

Sure.......just as every other pinhead who buys a red and white wife beater with a wheeled wing on the front has that right to. I bet any of the players who happen to stumble onto this forum love reading this s*** too. Makes 'em appreciate such a dedicated fan base.

:lol:

And if they read this forum and either don't call out the fanbase or don't start showing an effort on the ice, then they are truly f***ed.

And yes, I'm with GMR here. These millionaires don't give a f*** what us little people are saying on an internet chat board. Get real.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

As of 10:00 pm tonight:

thread.jpg

I bounced back and forth between 3 and 4 threads. I thought 4 was a little high and didn't want to be too unfair. Boy was I wrong.

You guys want a Crosby thread now for the 3rd?

Go for it!

A fan base can be mad after watching a poor 3rd period effort that lead to a loss. You have no right to call out other fans for doing so. Not everyone has the same definition of fan as you do.

If someone in this fanbase isn't pissed off that in a critical game where they were actually LEADING IN that they were outshot 15 to ******* 4 AT HOME, they have some serious issues.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Ahhhh...........now I get it...........you can "call Babcock and Idiot" or "question Z's heart or effort", but you're off limits, right?

What the hell are you talking about? You need to remove yourself from this thread because you are making no sense and not even talking about the game anymore. Not everyone shares your view of what a fan is. Understand this. Not everyone is going to act/react like you do. Calm down. This is an internet forum.

If someone in this fanbase isn't pissed off that in a critical game where they were actually LEADING IN that they were outshot 15 to ******* 4 AT HOME, they have some serious issues.

While I agree, I am not going to judge those that are not upset after tonight. While it was frustrating for many, including me, I understand that others may not be. Everyone deals with things their own way.

Go for it!

Being pissed off is one thing, but as I said, calling Babcock an idiot or questioning Z's heart is a bit different. Perhaps we'd be better off with Dave Lewis and Robert Lang.

Being pissed off is one thing, but as I said, calling Babcock an idiot or questioning Z's heart is a bit different. Perhaps we'd be better off with Dave Lewis and Robert Lang.

There's no way to be pissed off other than questioning players and coaches.

What kind of fan forum are you promoting here?

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Maybe frustrated (at the very least) is the right term here.

I think that is a fair assessment. I think any fan is frustrated after a loss, especially in a game of this importance.

Guest mindfly

I think that is a fair assessment. I think any fan is frustrated after a loss, especially in a game of this importance.

Nope, not SouthernWingsFan. :/

There's no way to be pissed off other than questioning players and coaches.

What kind of fan forum are you promoting here?

I just find it amusing that the same guys who want to crucify a player or coach right after a loss are the same ones who clutch their nutsacks after a great play or coaching move the next game. Do these guys' intelligence and will to win change that much in a 24 or 48 hour period?

Maybe frustrated (at the very least) is the right term here.

Honestly, I'm passed frustration and now I'm deep into depression. Not a good time to be a hardcore Detroit/Michigan sports fan right now. I'm only hanging by a branch now because it's around that time for Lions' Kool-aid.

I just find it amusing that the same guys who want to crucify a player or coach right after a loss are the same ones who clutch their nutsacks after a great play or coaching move the next game. Do these guys' intelligence and will to win change that much in a 24 or 48 hour period?

Yes.

Something tells me that calling GMR a nutsack clutcher isn't going to go over well for you :lol:

Apparently.

They have trouble focusing and playing hard all the time. It's a by-product of laziness. They show up one night and not the next. What's so ubeleivable about that?

Honestly, I'm passed frustration and now I'm deep into depression. Not a good time to be a hardcore Detroit/Michigan sports fan right now. I'm only hanging by a branch now because it's around that time for Lions' Kool-aid.

Well the Tigers have a decent shot at the AL Central this year, maybe :D

Thankfully I have the Buckeyes to keep me going. Otherwise, my Browns and Orioles and now it seems the Wings would depress me too.

I feel your pain :ph34r:

Something tells me that calling GMR a nutsack clutcher isn't going to go over well for you :lol:

I don't think he was referring to me.

I mean, when have you ever seen me post anything positive, other than that "Leino has been traded" thread? :hehe:

There is this goaltender, I believe his name is Chris Osgood. Maybe just MAYBE the Wings should try starting him the next game. He sure as hell would be fired up. And I beg you all please don't tell me we can't risk putting him in. He's a freaking veteran he knows what he's doing and I truly believe that a change in goal could give the Wings a boost. No that is not a knock on Howie, and it's not all his fault we lost tonight but when you have a goalie like Ozzie riding the bench 28 out of the last THIRTY games it's quite pathetic. Play him.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Coming from a guy who can always fall back on his "pther team", I'll just consider the source/

*other

Apparently.

They have trouble focusing and playing hard all the time. It's a by-product of laziness. They show up one night and not the next. What's so ubeleivable about that?

Laziness? Really? and by that logic, is it fair to say that some games Babcock is "mentally lazy"? Wow, the gems you can learn on here.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The next game is against the Wild. I don't see how it would hurt to start Ozzie. The Wild have had trouble scoring so it would be a nice ease in game for him. Famous last words though.