• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

If this effort is not a reality check for this team then they deserve to miss the playoffs

This team has had plenty of opportunities for reality checks and it isn't working. They are flat out terrible at holding leads and it is going to bite them in the ass.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

HA HA HA HA gotta love all the bandwagon fans. :hehe:

Coming from you, this is hilarious. :hehe:

Where are the positive peeps? Anything? No, didnt think so. We're healthy, getting decent goaltending, blowing leads every game and cant play 60 minutes. Nashville and Calgary won, and to get anything better then 8th would be a miracle. If you had asked me even after all the loses in FA we'd be out of the playoffs I'd say you were crazy.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Maybe I won't have to buy that Tivo HD I was going to buy for the playoffs.

I'd still buy it. Having a DVR is awesome.

Flames played smart. Boring, but smart. They outworked us and clogged up the middle of the ice. Got a few lucky goals and that was that.

I think some of you overstate the importance of the game. I said before that is was a "must-point", not a must-win. We just had a chance to get closer to the teams above us, while increasing the gap to the teams below. Instead the opposite happens. Still plenty of time to make up for this loss though. However anything more than an 8th seed is slowly slipping out of the realm of possiblity.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I'm setting the over-under on meltdown threads at 3. Any takers?

Where are the positive peeps? Anything? No, didnt think so. We're healthy, getting decent goaltending, blowing leads every game and cant play 60 minutes. Nashville and Calgary won, and to get anything better then 8th would be a miracle. If you had asked me even after all the loses in FA we'd be out of the playoffs I'd say you were crazy.

What was the Pens record again last season at this point?

:P

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I've got a tivo, but not an HD tivo.

I'd still take the plunge and buy it. Nothing beats HD. Definitely worth the money.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

I'm loving the Cleary-Hank-Willy line, full of excellence.

Especially love Cleary's 0-1-1 and -2 from the past 5 games playing on the 2nd line.

Rail on Hank, but dissing Cleary? Have you been watching? He's hitting everything, playing hard, doing what you have to do to win. The rest of his line isnt, and Fil was garbage tonight. Fell all over the place and didnt throw one body check. Blame Babs, he's making terrible choices with the lines.

The game was blacked out here but seen the highlights....how did we play overall? By the sounds of it, sounds like the 3rd was pretty pathetic to say the least? This team needs to ******* wake up, but on the other hand 16 games left and only 1 pt back of calgary...I still like our chances. Problem is we need to start showing that we're desperate and show some heart. Maybe hold a lead for once???