• Please log in to reply
596 replies to this topic

#461 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

This dropping the lead every game s*** is starting to get annoying.

Took long enough for you to catch on.

#462 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

jesus this team sucks. i think we were better injured.

At least they had an excuse then. Now they just stink.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!, 09 March 2010 - 09:37 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#463 BlueMonk

BlueMonk

Cleaner

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

I'm not quite in doomsday mode but this loss is tough to swallow. The Flames were sellers at the deadline; they gave up on the playoffs a few weeks ago. But they just passed the Wings for 8th place in the conference. Annoying.
"Just charge me with the usual." -Bob Probert

#464 wingsfan_54

wingsfan_54

Rookie

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Wow, this team is pitiful.........WELCOME BACK TO 9TH PLACE...........This team isf****** horrible, and Babcock is an idiot...............there goes the playoff spot.............Zero heart and zero clutch on this team. Period..............and I'm sure more to come. Why don't you bunch of bandwagon nuthuggers find a new team, You're all pathetic.

yes bandwaggoners...and ur not the 1 talking tons of s*** about them as well...right....chill out...everybody chill out..SIXTEEN games left, we'll make it.

#465 bdavis

bdavis

• Bronze Booster
  • 321 posts

Took long enough for you to catch on.

Well, I was trying to keep the faith, keeping hopeful. I still am hopeful, just annoyed :(

#466 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

time to fire some staff

#467 savaking72

savaking72

Good luck Notre Dame

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Remember when the Wings would actually, you know, show up to play in big games? I miss that.

Yeah, I think it was on Sunday. Funny how they forget so easy. The wings have a terrible attitude. I know they sit back and listen to what everyone is saying. On sunday I can remember someone asking someone on the blackhawks if they were up to the red wing challange? I was thinking thinking, aren't the hawks in 2nd or 3rd place? What sort of dumb ass question is that. I know the wings where thinking, hell, we just beat the hawks. the flames won't be any problem. It's the classic red wingitis.

#468 Guest_nutz2u (Guest)

Guest_nutz2u (Guest)
  • Guests

Of course he is going to be invisible with Cleary and Williams.

This is the result of horrible line matching from Babcock and his "sit back with the lead" approach.

Zetterberg= $7,400,000.00 worth of mediocrity. Nice effort for a bit over $90,000.00 per game. :blush:

#469 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

This dropping the lead every game s*** is starting to get annoying.

Yes it is.

Maybe it's a sign? The 3rd period used to be the money period.
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#470 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

yes bandwaggoners...and ur not the 1 talking tons of s*** about them as well...right....chill out...everybody chill out..SIXTEEN games left, we'll make it.

I foresee "Come on guys, we still have 1 game left to prove we still have it"

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!

#471 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

In fact, I don't talk s*** about them. Keep your comments to things you can actually back up as fact.

#472 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Get Bowman back!

Heck I'm sure even Yzerman would be a good coach even though he see himself as a soon-to-be-GM

#473 hankzet40

hankzet40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Wow, this team is pitiful.........WELCOME BACK TO 9TH PLACE...........This team isf****** horrible, and Babcock is an idiot...............there goes the playoff spot.............Zero heart and zero clutch on this team. Period..............and I'm sure more to come. Why don't you bunch of bandwagon nuthuggers find a new team, You're all pathetic.

For Christ sake, Calgary lost like 10 out off****** 12 and they're STILL ahead of us. We needed this game and as usual this year we coughed it up.

Edited by hankzet40, 09 March 2010 - 09:39 PM.

#474 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

I foresee "Come on guys, we still have 1 game left to prove we still have it"

One game left and 3 points to make the playoffs! We can do...oh wait.

:hehe:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#475 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

I kind of wonder if some of this is the Wings players waiting for someone to take the lead on the ice or something.

As if they are waiting for the 'mojo' to come back to them instead of doing the things that made them good.
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#476 Pucks

Pucks

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

That second line smells like someone took the Browns to the super bowl. Z looks to be overpaid by a large margin.

Welcome to the playoffs....where the games get better and the officiating gets worse.

#477 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

That second line smells like someone took the Browns to the super bowl. Z looks to be overpaid by a large margin.

I've seen the Browns, honestly I think even though the Browns players aren't hockey players they would give a better effort at times.

Get a clue already.

#478 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

I used to see all these pro athletes who are just obviously in it for the money and didn't give a s*** about their team or fans at all. And I used to think "Wow, I'm so lucky to be a Wings fan. My team is not like this at all." I'm really starting to doubt this now. This team does not care one bit about playoffs.

#479 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Does anyone else think Howard is too gassed and has played well more games than he can handle?

He's been very poor lately and is giving up too many key goals.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#480 In Wings We Trust

In Wings We Trust

Rookie

• Pip
  • 119 posts

I'm starting to wish we don't make the playoffs because we're going to get stomped anyway. Why not just rest for a whole offseason and get ready for next year? :blush: It's just way too close now, we don't get a point out of the next two games and you can stick a fork in 'em.