• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

with a wings win and predators loss we will be in 7th

And with two straight losses while preds and calgary wins both and wings are in 9th...gas to the floor and not letting up from here on 9straight wins then they can afford to lose 1.

Current Streaks

Regular Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Home: 1-game winning streak

Historical Regular Season Streaks vs. Calgary

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Home: 2-game losing streak (1 shutout).

Last Ten Games

Last Ten Games – Regular Season

Overall: 5W-3L-2SOL

Home: 5W-2L-1OTL-2SOL

Last Ten Games - Historical Regular Season vs. Calgary

Overall: 6W-3L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 6W-3L-0OTL-1SOL.

Record on this Date

March 9

This is the 37th game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 36 games:

14W-19L-3T.

LGW.

I had a class like that last year, everyone behind me always watched the game too...silent cheers would erupt when a goal was scored

this is interesting. how does a silent cheer erupt? wouldnt an eruption make it not silent anymore? lol

this is interesting. how does a silent cheer erupt? wouldnt an eruption make it not silent anymore? lol

You know, kind of like a cheer where people make hand and arm gestures in triumph, but don't cheer out loud. Something like that lol

And with two straight losses while preds and calgary wins both and wings are in 9th...gas to the floor and not letting up from here on 9straight wins then they can afford to lose 1.

:thumbup:

This is why I love having you here.

Otherwise, I would have had to post that for everyone.

I'm fairly confident its not gonna take winning nine out of ten to make the postseason. While the Wings are playing much better, lets also not be unrealistic.

Finishing 7-3 per every 10 games from here on out should be enough.

Hope so! 9 straight wins would pretty much lock things up.

Wings 4: Helm, Lids, Hank, Draper

Flames 3: Iginla x3. Just for the novelty of it.

Guest mindfly

Yeah remember last season and the 07-08 season wings had several 8-9 straight wins and also i think 13-14 straight wins if im not too far off...and at that time one hardly appreciated it just took it for granted, now you're very happy and surprised by a 3game win-streak... crazy sport

Yeah remember last season and the 07-08 season wings had several 8-9 straight wins and also i think 13-14 straight wins if im not too far off...and at that time one hardly appreciated it just took it for granted, now you're very happy and surprised by a 3game win-streak... crazy sport

Any idea when that was? From what I remember this past decade it seems like the Wings could never get over the 9-game win streak hump. Not that that's anything to ***** about, but if the Wings rattled off 13-14 straight (since the 2001/2002 season especially) I'd love to see when it was. If you can find it, please let me know.

Guest mindfly

What the hell how can they put classes at night time? isn't it better to be active around 7-12 in the morning instead?

Our biggest problem this year has been the lack of scoring.

In the last 5 games we have 20 goals 4.0 GPG

In the last 10 we have 33 goals 3.3 GPG

We are on a roll

SO what you're saying is that although in the last 5 games we've averaged 4 goals per game in the 5 games before that we only scored 13 (an average of 2.6). I'm much more comfortable only focusing on our previous 5. It gives me an inflated sense of confidence.

Although I have to say that I am very happy with the points per game paces that Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Lidstrom, and Rafalski are on over the last 20 games. You need your stars to be your stars down the stretch.

What the hell how can they put classes at night time? isn't it better to be active around 7-12 in the morning instead?

It's probably better, but I know a lot of people who dislike morning classes (myself included). The only time late classes suck are when you have something else to do at the same time, like watch a game.

Woohoo, I just got some tickets on stubhub! 2nd game this year :]

I hope the Joe isn't empty in the first period because the early start! I remember earlier in the year they had a 7:00 start and it looked like 5 people were there haha

Go Wings! Big Game, Big Win!

So this game since it's verse Calgary is particularly important due to the Wings fighting with them for a playoff spot, other than that everything is a must win since like February ;)

Hockeytown, you keep forgetting to add the check my profile message like you had up until the Olympics.

Added in.

Guest mindfly

Any idea when that was? From what I remember this past decade it seems like the Wings could never get over the 9-game win streak hump. Not that that's anything to ***** about, but if the Wings rattled off 13-14 straight (since the 2001/2002 season especially) I'd love to see when it was. If you can find it, please let me know.

I was far off then...just thought they had a double digit win-streak not long ago.. guess i was wrong

Here at Central Michigan, Sunday nights are Oldies nights, so you don't want Monday morning classes. Monday is dollar pint night, so no Tuesday morning classes for me! Tuesday night is a wash. Wednesday is free pool night downtown so no Thursday morning classes! Clearly everyone knows Thursday is bar night every where, so no Friday morning classes.

Mindfly, morning classes are not fun when you are hungover, that's why I prefer night classes!