• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ebl96

Why is there so much love for Filppula on this board?

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Another point from Fil. He's playing a solid game, but what else is new....enjoy the sauce :banana:

To me, the most promsing thing about Flip's future development is the one Bowman interview where he absoulutly climaxed about the guy. He clearly has the potential... it's just he seems, to me at least, to be holding back a little, as if waiting for it to happen on its own.

Idk though, hopefully he can peak.

EBaked, those two words should never be used together in the same sentence: that's a horrible visual.

To me, the most promsing thing about Flip's future development is the one Bowman interview where he absoulutly climaxed about the guy. He clearly has the potential... it's just he seems, to me at least, to be holding back a little, as if waiting for it to happen on its own.

Idk though, hopefully he can peak.

ZDC, Fox News?

And I don't think he's waiting for it to happen. I actually think he's deferring to Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Somehow he has to be challenged to expand and believing that he can play well on offense without having to sacrifice any increment of his quality defense.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EBaked, those two words should never be used together in the same sentence: that's a horrible visual.

Agree to disagree