• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Questioning the Wings Leadership

Rate this topic

I'm sure it is a lack of desire. Euro players just don't have the same drive for hockey as North American players do. Right?

It's not a lack of drive that differentiates the 2 as much as a different style. Puck possession is a Euro players dream system... Old schooled hard nosed, take a lump give a lump style thats needed when the puck possession isn't working does not suit most Euro players!

The Red Wings jumped the shark last year when Staal went around Rafalski for the short handed goal in the finals. They haven't been the same since.

They've had an amazing run, one of the most amazing in all of sports. All good things must come to an end.

Guest mindfly

The Red Wings jumped the shark last year when Staal went around Rafalski for the short handed goal in the finals. They haven't been the same since.

They've had an amazing run, one of the most amazing in all of sports. All good things must come to an end.

You're making us all suicidal :(

I wonder how long time it will take to get back to the quality this latest run have had 1 bounce back season? 3years? 5years? 10years?

I love your sig. Where did you get such a fascinating idea?

Also, your account is screwed up, because I know you've been here longer than 3 months like it says.

I changed my account name from one L to two.

Also thank you for the inspiration. :lol:

Edited by Doc Holliday