• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
revmo10

Zetterberg needs to step it up

Rate this topic

Zetterberg congratulates the winner of his contest.

http://redwings.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=-6&id=65506

Hmm, trying to imagine myself getting a call from Hank, not sure if I could really handle it.

On the video after that about Brendan Smith, he seems like he's got a really good attitude, but hopefully years from now when he's given his chance here as a Wing, he loses the pedo-stache and learns to pronounce Lidstrom right. It's not 'Lindstrom.'

Edited by Pavrik Zettersyuk

He has gone a little cold as of late but he made a great play against CHI. When the playoffs start I expect to see the Z we all know and love.

Here's a picture of where he got all his goals this year:

z.jpg

Question about Zetterberg.

Anybody think that he'll ever have a regular season like Henrik Sedin's this past year?

I know he wants a 50 goal season. If he ever reaches that goal then I would imagine that year he would have to be well over 100 points. If that were to ever happen then I would imagine he'd get the Selke trophy too.

It's tough though to watch the Wings lately during the regular season because on most games they look like they're just pacing themselves for the playoffs. With that approach in mind, it seems like a 50 goal season won't happen for him.

Question about Zetterberg.

Anybody think that he'll ever have a regular season like Henrik Sedin's this past year?

I know he wants a 50 goal season. If he ever reaches that goal then I would imagine that year he would have to be well over 100 points. If that were to ever happen then I would imagine he'd get the Selke trophy too.

It's tough though to watch the Wings lately during the regular season because on most games they look like they're just pacing themselves for the playoffs. With that approach in mind, it seems like a 50 goal season won't happen for him.

I doubt it. His best chance for that was in 08 when him and Datsyuk were on fire.

He is a playoff performer.

Cool quote from good 'ol Gordie. :thumbup:

"Tremendous," said Gordie Howe, another former Red Wing, who was once looked to for scoring the big ones. "He's just a smart, smart, fast, quick hockey player who loves the game."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100422/SPORTS0103/4220352/1128/sports0103/April-and-the--Z---Wings--Henrik-Zetterberg-always-blooms-in-spring#ixzz0lo5tER9B

Depends on how much he's involved in the wedding planning. On paper the marriage looks like an okay match. It's definitely attractive to the media in regards to their presentation of marriage. The image of Z and Emma remind me of the union between Lleyton Hewitt and Rebecca Cartwright.

Hope they can make it!!!

Guest mindfly

Now he got home to detroit and scored with his girlfriend so maybe he lost some of that tension he was carrying as well :hehe: