• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtomicPunk

Chicago Victory Song

Rate this topic

Guest Blackhawkdown

Not sure, I think its an Irish song or something.

I love it, but I guess other fans probably hate it because they have heard it so many times this season ;)

And its not really a "victory" song, they just play it after every goal scored.

Thanks for the help....and my other question is why do they play this song? I gotta admit, it's pretty catchy.

You answered your own question.

edit: grammar

Edited by FIBS

One of my favorite soccer teams Celtic FC from Scotland uses that same song when they score. I think it kinda fits the sport better than hockey. Then again it's still better than the Habs and their Ole Ole Ole :lol:

Edited by Namingway

Guest mindfly

Ducks and Flyers using the one i posted, the goon teams sort of :P

So what song are the wings using now? haha arent they like playing a certain song for some players... "i can see clearly now the rain is gone blabla" when cleary scores etc but do they have a song they play most of the times... :S

Edited by mindfly

One of my favorite soccer teams Celtic FC from Scotland uses that same song when they score. I think it kinda fits the sport better than hockey. Then again it's still better than the Habs and their Ole Ole Ole :lol:

yea the Celts use this after they score, hasn't been heard at Celtic Park as much this season :(

if I'm not mistaking Rangers use this song as well sometimes??

EDIT: Thats Glasgow Rangers not New York

Edited by VanDer

Ducks and Flyers using the one i posted, the goon teams sort of :P

So what song are the wings using now? haha arent they like playing a certain song for some players... "i can see clearly now the rain is gone blabla" when cleary scores etc but do they have a song they play most of the times... :S

I have heard Hey, Hey Hockeytown this year. Also that Yall ready for this song. Don't know what else. I'm just going but what I hear from my couch. Any JLA goers want to enlighten us?