• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Well that feels a little better

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

When I went to post today's GDT, I was met with a "Sorry, you've posted more images than you are allowed to" message. Anyone know what's going on with that?

Yeah we need a GDT asap :D

Guest Howard He Do It?!

When I went to post today's GDT, I was met with a "Sorry, you've posted more images than you are allowed to" message. Anyone know what's going on with that?

Obviously it has to do with the forum upgrade, but still very strange. It probably has something to do with keeping load times down. I'm sure there is a way around it. Matt and the boys will figure it out.

Guest Lidstromboli

only problem i have is that the board is aligned to the right

feels weird

everything looks and feels fine to me :thumbup: just as long as i can access the site and read up on everything i dont care about the color or any of the other small crap.who cares we all have a site to chat and read on.

Ditto. Content over fluff. :thumbup:

esteef

I still liked it better when the topics were all smaller, so you could fit more on one page, and when the pinned topics had their own little section at the top... but at least the colors are good now!

Click "Ctrl" and "-" at the same time. That'll shrink it for you and allow you to fit more on one page.

The same can be done if you want to increase the size by clicking "ctrl" and "+".

That's a browser command though, the old forum was actually coded with thr lines smaller... I don't want to shrink the text of my browser, just the topics

Word. Just thought I'd throw that option out there in case that was something you might prefer.

Word. Just thought I'd throw that option out there in case that was something you might prefer.

right on, thanks anyway...

I want to second the person who said something about it being aligned to the right as well... needs to be left aligned or centered...

Guest mindfly

:unsure:

Does anyone know what this fast reply box is at the bottom of the screen?

It is exactly what it says it is :D

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

But then why not always use that feature? I mean who wants a slow reply when you can do it quickly? :D

I always use it, perhaps if a person feels he has some spare seconds to waste he can use the normal reply... ha ha

Ah, I see. But then you can't quote others by using fast reply. Interesting.

It should be "Full Reply" and "Not as full, but faster when you don't want to quote anyone or use any additional features and add ons Reply"

that's faster, right?

It should be "Full Reply" and "Not as full, but faster when you don't want to quote anyone or use any additional features and add ons Reply"

that's faster, right?

I guess, although the whole forum feels faster right now than it did before.