• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Wild 1 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Looking at the shots the San Jose game isn't close. 34-11 after the 2nd. The preds had the first 15 shots on goal... though the sharks did score on their first shot.

Of course the flames are winning... only when we need them to lose

Edited by ceebs

Looking at the shots the San Jose game isn't close. 34-11 after the 2nd. The preds had the first 15 shots on goal... though the sharks did score on their first shot.

The Sharks really don't want the Wings in the playoffs.

Sharks now winning with 7:30 to go. Nashville outshooting the Sharks 42-21 in the game.

edit: tied again

edit again a minute later: Pavelski scores, Sharks up 6-5

Edited by vOrophin

I've got a bad feeling about the Calgary game Monday. This team doesn't do 3 game win streaks. So either we lose to Buffalo or to Calgary, unless tonight's great 60 minute game is the start of the Playoff Wings.

i say keep lebda in the lineup, hes a plus 2 tonight! 3 wins with lebda since olympic break vs 1 win 2 losses with ericsson haha

It's all about who he's paired with. Lilja makes Lebda better simply because Lilja defensive responsibility can make up for any boneheaded plays by Lebda. Of course, Ericsson is a whole different type of bonehead. :P

It's all about who he's paired with. Lilja makes Lebda better simply because Lilja defensive responsibility can make up for any boneheaded plays by Lebda. Of course, Ericsson is a whole different type of bonehead. :P

Ericsson looked good the other night with Lilja. I think, like you said, the common denominator is Lilja. God we missed him, didn't we? He's looked so good out there.

Ericsson looked good the other night with Lilja. I think, like you said, the common denominator is Lilja. God we missed him, didn't we? He's looked so good out there.

TBH, I never really liked Lilja much aside from the fact that he was a big body that could block shots. He has looked pretty good though since he came back. Good for him.