• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hillbillywingsfan

What If Everybody in Canada Flushed At Once?

Rate this topic

Pat's Papers

"The water utility in Edmonton, EPCOR, published the most incredible graph of water consumption last week. By now you’ve probably heard that up to 80% of Canadians were watching last Sunday’s gold medal Olympic hockey game. So I guess it stands to reason that they’d all go pee between periods.

But still—the degree to which the water consumption matches with the key breaks in the hockey game is stunning."

As a Canadian, all I can say is "Too funny!"

Also I'm wondering, what was the 20% of the population doing during the game? What else was there to do that Sunday? The entire country shut down! Maybe the 20% was working and couldn't get to a TV?

I guess I shouldn't talk, I didn't watch the first USA-Canada game, I was at the movies. At least I was getting text messages.

Guest CaliWingsNut

As a Canadian, all I can say is "Too funny!"

Also I'm wondering, what was the 20% of the population doing during the game? What else was there to do that Sunday? The entire country shut down! Maybe the 20% was working and couldn't get to a TV?

I guess I shouldn't talk, I didn't watch the first USA-Canada game, I was at the movies. At least I was getting text messages.

They were at the game...! rotflmao.gif