• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dirtydangles

leino scores in first game as a flyer

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

I wouldn't be surprised if Leino became a legitimate 30 goal scorer in the league. All he has to do is work for it. God knows he didn't do that here.

It's not happening, wake up :P

It's not happening, wake up :P

With the Flyer's no. But if he gets traded to Pittsburgh or Vancouver and gets to play with Crosby or the Sedins then he'll explode. Just goes to show that any decision made by Detroit management is completely stupid.

skip to around 6:20. its a nice goal, good for ville, didnt see any of that in detroit this season.

Actually isn't this exactly what we saw from him: a great goal in his first game? Nothing against him, but for his own sake he needs to work harder to make sure he doesn't have the same slump afterward.

With the Flyer's no. But if he gets traded to Pittsburgh or Vancouver and gets to play with Crosby or the Sedins then he'll explode. Just goes to show that any decision made by Detroit management is completely stupid.

Kind of extreme statement there. It was Leino or Franzen, right? The writing was on the wall for Ville; he'd had his chances here and couldn't make it happen. To be fair, no one on the team was doing well either, but If he'd been willing to stay in North America, if not the NHL, he'd still be in Michigan at least.

Kind of extreme statement there. It was Leino or Franzen, right? The writing was on the wall for Ville; he'd had his chances here and couldn't make it happen. To be fair, no one on the team was doing well either, but If he'd been willing to stay in North America, if not the NHL, he'd still be in Michigan at least.

...You no get the poor attempt at making the funny?

Guest Lidstromboli

I wouldn't be surprised if Leino became a legitimate 30 goal scorer in the league. All he has to do is work for it. God knows he didn't do that here.

i would be surprised if he became a 10 goal scorer

i was curious what flyers fans thought about him... they seem to like him and think hes a champ and a half. "great around the net" "bigger than he looks" lol

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=746307

check this forum.

He has been good in those games he has played for them so far. Doesn't really matter what he did here.