• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Drake_Marcus

Gustav Nyquist-- Hockey's Future Prospect of the Month

Rate this topic

Is anyone else getting stupid down-votes on their profile due to people spamming the + - buttons for replies? Fight back by adding a + on good posts you read. :) I'm doing it but obviously I can't + my own posts. :lol:

Yeah, there is no hope. People are just going to downvote things the disagree with.

So unless you want to agree with everyone, you're going to have a negative reputation unfortunately.

Opps... I guess we have a smaller quota for + votes each day... I just used mine up trying to give each poster in this tread a positive vote. Heh.

Yeah, there is no hope. People are just going to downvote things the disagree with.

So unless you want to agree with everyone, you're going to have a negative reputation unfortunately.

Yeah. I just hate that some people are abusing the system to give people negative reps. From reading the thread about the new boards I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people are getting inexplicable down votes.

I think he has the potential to be a 1st line player. I wouldn't peg him as a mid-level prospect just yet. Give him a chance to play some pro hockey before deciding he won't be a star player. :)

Actually my mistake, I meant mid-level draft pick. :lol:

Is anyone else getting stupid down-votes on their profile due to people spamming the + - buttons for replies? Fight back by adding a + on good posts you read. :) I'm doing it but obviously I can't + my own posts. :lol:

Good point +1 for you from me.

I don't agree with that statement -1 for you. :sly::lol: