• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT: Sabres 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Really? I kind of like it when they do. That way your PP guys get a rest and start out with the advantage at the start of the period.

I'm not understanding what you mean by waste of 15 seconds. What am I missing?

Faceoff in the midzone etc

Just saw the reply of Buffalo's goal, it looks like that shot from the point dipped on Howard, he was thinking glove but it sunk and hit his pad, probably why the rebound was so juicy.

Not making excuses for him, he still needs to absorb rebounds, but I can see how that fooled him, kind of like a split-finger pitch that a batter is way ahead of and looks retarded trying to swing at.

Let's hope they come out and start the 2nd like the 1st, keep their foot on the Sabre's throat.

Really? I kind of like it when they do. That way your PP guys get a rest and start out with the advantage at the start of the period.

I'm not understanding what you mean by waste of 15 seconds. What am I missing?

That sucks SO bad. I feel for them.

Yeah, it does allow you to play your first unit twice in one PP, but you could be sustaining pressure in the zone and then all of a sudden the buzzer sounds ending the period. Then the period starts with a faceoff at center ice and you have to gain control in the zone (which can take around 15 seconds).

Faceoff in the midzone etc

Exactly

Guest Howard He Do It?!

It's not like the Wings are playing bad. The Sabres are just getting gift goals.