Rate this topic

Game summary:

WOOHOO

WOOHOO!!!!!

Come on, guys, don't let up.

CRAP!

That was lame...

CRAP AGAIN!!!

Get with the program, boys, you need this one.

Not good.

Wake up, guys.

We're not gonna score again.

Almost! (repeat ad nauseum)

Looking alive, just can't finish.

Oh, crap- OT

RAFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: That pretty much sums it up perfectly! :lol:

Guest mindfly

Now wings have scored as many goals as they have allowed, first time this season.. almost :P

Now wings have scored as many goals as they have allowed, first time this season.. almost :P

Hey, that's cool. In fact shootout wins and losses (I think Wings have more losses) are counted on that too, so they've already scored more than they've allowed.

Game summary:

WOOHOO

WOOHOO!!!!!

Come on, guys, don't let up.

CRAP!

That was lame...

CRAP AGAIN!!!

Get with the program, boys, you need this one.

Not good.

Wake up, guys.

We're not gonna score again.

Almost! (repeat ad nauseum)

Looking alive, just can't finish.

Oh, crap- OT

RAFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Thanks

So I've come to notice that on the days where I post something on this forum on gameday before the game starts, we lose. And the days where I don't we have been winning. So I guess I should just stay out of here for a while.

I've found that if I don't predict outcomes we win. Odd how superstitious we are, isn't it?

Geez, the ten best teams in the West are all on a roll. Kings is the only team that hasn't won six or more games in their last ten games and they are 5-3-2, so not bad either. Wings would be sixth in the East.

It's ridiculous how bad the East really is this year.

And at the beginning of the year, people were saying that Phoenix, Colorado or LA would drop off... well we're still waiting.

And at the beginning of the year, people were saying that Phoenix, Colorado or LA would drop off... well we're still waiting.

I'm quite happy for Phoenix and LA to finally have some success. Anaheim and Dallas have made the playoffs often enough during the last few seasons.

I've found that if I don't predict outcomes we win. Odd how superstitious we are, isn't it?

I know. I mean we all know what we do on our gameday routine has absolutely no effect on how the players skate or score. But whenever I want to post something here really bad, I just hear that voice in my head telling me not to do it. I think it makes us feel important as fans like we had something to do with our team's victory. There isn't really much we can do as fans, but nobody likes to feel helpless.

That is a bit odd. I wonder if it will carry over in the playoffs?

The only one that might slow down in Colorado. LA and Phoenix have enough veterans to get them to the finish line.

While I don't think Phoenix is a viable NHL city, it is nice to see their fans have something to cheer for....

Guest scottj

so of course... i change my son in the middle of the 3rd and all he did was pee. alright, sweet, let's hurry up n get this done... then i feed him 6 ounces of some formula n BAM! so much s***... so start bringing him to the changing table, look at the tv, n see "start of overtime". f***. I put him on the table, open his diaper. "DOUBLE f***" then i hear it... "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"/sweeeeeeeeeet

sad to say but wings games are one of my most favorite parts of the week... seeing them score, let alone the game-winner in ot, is even sweeter

oh well, maybe next time

"Bingo! Red Wings win it 3-2 in overtime." Love that call by Mickey. Good win, thank god for no shoot-out.

Is it me or did Miller's dad seem pissed that Ryan lost and Drew won? I think we all know who his favorite son is.

Yeah no kidding, lately every game I watch they lose and every game I don't watch they win. So guess what until we lose again, I'm not watching them play. It sucks because i have center ice, but i'll do anything to help them win, even if it's all in my head.

Yeah no kidding, lately every game I watch they lose and every game I don't watch they win. So guess what until we lose again, I'm not watching them play. It sucks because i have center ice, but i'll do anything to help them win, even if it's all in my head.

Same here. There now on a 3 game winning streak when I don't watch.

Nice to get the two points. I thought the wings deserved to win this game. Buffalo got two weak/lucky goals. I thought we carried most of the play. Still waiting for all the usual suspects to get going. The 2nd line, Bert, Willy, c'mon guys.