• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pjgj13

Wallpaper

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Maybe start working a bit on the april-wallpaper now too so it's done for sure when come april 1st

Edited by mindfly

It will be available later today.

I'm being serious, not a smartass (at least not this time). Do you have a job on top of this? Because it seems like it would be pretty much a time eater, especially after an event like we just went through. Anyway, GREAT JOB!!! THANK YOU!!!

Go Here This is a alternate site It has some neat calendar wallpapers

Matt please don't worry about it... You have had your workload doubled with your awesome reaction to that attack

No offense to the person who posted that link, nor to the person who created those calendars, but the schedule wallpapers that Matt does are far better in my opinion. I have tinkered with making my own wallpapers in Photoshop, so I have a greater appreciation of how time-consuming it can be, and mine are far less elaborate than Matt's, so my hat is off to him for his efforts and the high quality results.

No offense to the person who posted that link, nor to the person who created those calendars, but the schedule wallpapers that Matt does are far better in my opinion. I have tinkered with making my own wallpapers in Photoshop, so I have a greater appreciation of how time-consuming it can be, and mine are far less elaborate than Matt's, so my hat is off to him for his efforts and the high quality results.

I agree. I have been using that one for this month until Matt finished up his. It's nowhere near the quality of his, but I always at least know the game times until then.

I'm being serious, not a smartass (at least not this time). Do you have a job on top of this? Because it seems like it would be pretty much a time eater, especially after an event like we just went through. Anyway, GREAT JOB!!! THANK YOU!!!

No offense taken. Yes, I have a full-time job away from this site, a from-the-home-office graphic design business I'm getting off the ground and a young (3- and 4-year old girls) family to help take care of. To say the last week has been difficult for time-management would be an vast understatement.

No offense taken. Yes, I have a full-time job away from this site, a from-the-home-office graphic design business I'm getting off the ground and a young (3- and 4-year old girls) family to help take care of. To say the last week has been difficult for time-management would be an vast understatement.

Can almost relate. I've got a 3 and a 4 year old myself. They'll definatly keep you on your toes.

Maybe start working a bit on the april-wallpaper now too so it's done for sure when come april 1st

rant

Dude, your attitude seems to be negetive lately. Matt gets the forums back up and within 5 minutes you post a topic about how it feels weird, and when will the colors be back to normal. Now you are telling him to work ahead? Im sure, no I'm POSITIVE that Matt is doing all he can and if he is still behind, SO WHAT? He has worked his ass off since the site has been up, I think he deserves a break when his forums crash.

/rant

Hey Matt, just wanted to say I appreciate all the work you do on this site. I dont post post too much but like to read the forums to keep up to date on my Red Wings news. Cant wait for the new March wallpaper, my computer just doesn't feel the same without it.

Edited by nosyt612

rant

Dude, your attitude seems to be negetive lately. Matt gets the forums back up and within 5 minutes you post a topic about how it feels weird, and when will the colors be back to normal. Now you are telling him to work ahead? Im sure, no I'm POSITIVE that Matt is doing all he can and if he is still behind, SO WHAT? He has worked his ass off since the site has been up, I think he deserves a break when his forums crash.

/rant

No s***. Matt doesn't live and breathe to make sure all of you have a pretty picture to put on your computer every month. While it's incredibly awesome of him to do that for the members here, he's not required to do them. If he wanted to stop making them one day, that's his prerogative and everyone else would just have to get over it. Acting spoiled and entitled, demanding he start working on not only this month's but next month's so that he's not "late".....how silly.

Edited by Electrophile

Guest mindfly

well maybe he should have some side kicks and more admins that can fill in when he doesn't have time, share the power to them to fix the site and i know there are people here with PS skills and alot of sparetime so they could fix the wallpaper...

Edited by mindfly

well maybe he should have some side kicks and more admins that can fill in when he doesn't have time, share the power to them to fix the site and i know there are people here with PS skills and alot of sparetime so they could fix the wallpaper...

Maybe you should be grateful that you get anything at all, instead of acting like it's your right to have a wallpaper every month. Wallpaper is not important. You're not going to die in the next 4 minutes if you don't have one.

I swear, this is the kind of attitude I expect from a 4-year old, not a grown adult man.

Maybe you should be grateful that you get anything at all, instead of acting like it's your right to have a wallpaper every month. Wallpaper is not important. You're not going to die in the next 4 minutes if you don't have one.

I swear, this is the kind of attitude I expect from a 4-year old, not a grown adult man.

Its just mindfly, worlds biggest pessimist.

Never would I compare the work that Matt does to that of the site I posted... BUT!! in the event that Matt cannot work on those wallpapers, I think we as fans of the site, should understand that a alternate for one month wont destroy our dedication to the site or the team.... My ultimate point.....Let's give him a break once in a while...Hacker Attack, Laptop issues and a family. I mean he had a few things on his plate right?

Matt does do the best around, no doubt about it. But the past couple weeks have been taxing on him and if he can't pump out a wallpaper once in a while.... We should understand. But he did and we are as always thankful. as always....Great Job Matt! :clap:

Admins aren't required to log onto the site or administrate at all, they do it out of their own generousity as well.

If Matt desperately needed any extra help, he'd ask for it.

He'll get the stuff done when he can. The site is a priority to him, but there are other things in life to worry about as well.

*sighs and shakes head*