1. the clitching ( fags that use to care pagage glitch that was horrible play the game right)
3. RPG ( okay grow up and stop shooting it at people its for shooting down s***)
4. Grenade launchers( um ill start by saying the street name is a noob tube people need to stop)
5. s*** servers ( probley the worst servers ever lags like crazy, the new host thing sucks, and it takes to long to get in a game)
Agree with the above.
2. Thermal ( completely wrecked the game it wrecked the point of snipers thermal is for people who suck and cant snipe)
I have no problem with it at all. I don't use it (Holographic w/FMJ), but it definitely deserves to be in there. Roll with Cold-Blooded on maps were that attachment plays an increased rol (Wasteland and Underpass).
6. maps( the maps in my opinion are a bit worse then normal just a little factor you would expect better.)
I don't particularly have a problem with the maps per say, just the fact that I only play with my friends and in Party Chat (can't stand Game Chat) -- which means we can only play Ground War (since we only play TDM and Domination)... Some of these maps are woefully small for 18 players running around.
7. infinity ward( takes to long to patch stuff and the map packs.....)
I don't blame them in this case -- I blame Activision, which pushed for a quick release. How nice would it have been to have had a public beta, like the first one, to kick around for a month or two? I loved taking part in that and they definitely needed it here. Besides, the major portion of the delay is the fact that those bux fixes need to pass certification by Microsoft -- and that takes WAY TOO LONG.
8 SPAWN KILLING!!!!!!!!!!( this made me quit the fags that camp smawns! time to grow up. And when they use tacticle inserions. This could be the biggest mistake the spawns are horrible!!!!!!!)
I don't really understand how you knowingly "spawn-kill" in this game. The spawn points are dynamic and everything happens so fast in Ground War that if you get gunned down right off the bat I'm 99.9% sure the guy that shot you wasn't camping and waiting for you to appear, you just got screwed. I generally go "lone-wolf" when I play. I'm the bastard that flanks all day and will wipe half a team out because they're so focused on my teammates in front of them. That gets me killed in some pretty frustrating ways, especially when the only place for the opposing team to spawn is right where you just walked to get up behind their teammates
. That sucks.
And I agree about tactical insertion -- it's dumb. I've killed so many douchebags twice because of it. Love sneaking up on snipers, seeing the tac and leaving it, stabbing them then aiming at the tac spot to waste them again. Thanks for the 200pts.
Shooting through walls get me pissed every time.
Sorry, I love that. I'm a complete bastard with that. M16A + Stopping Power + FMJ = pure win.