• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:33 AM

k so i have played this game alot seven days ( of playing time). i like call of duty i have played all of them and iam good at them, but i think mw2 was made terribley wrong! It pisses me off because iam good at gaming and i love playing with friends but how is this game fun. okay it is a realy good game exept for the things that made me quit playing.

1. the clitching ( fags that use to care pagage glitch that was horrible play the game right)
2. Thermal ( completely wrecked the game it wrecked the point of snipers thermal is for people who suck and cant snipe)
3. RPG ( okay grow up and stop shooting it at people its for shooting down s***)
4. Grenade launchers( um ill start by saying the street name is a noob tube people need to stop)
5. s*** servers ( probley the worst servers ever lags like crazy, the new host thing sucks, and it takes to long to get in a game)
6. maps( the maps in my opinion are a bit worse then normal just a little factor you would expect better.)
7. infinity ward( takes to long to patch stuff and the map packs.....)
8 SPAWN KILLING!!!!!!!!!!( this made me quit the fags that camp smawns! time to grow up. And when they use tacticle inserions. This could be the biggest mistake the spawns are horrible!!!!!!!)

how can i still play the game it has just been getting worse ( and sorry about spelling it is four in the morning)

Edited by mjtm77, 14 March 2010 - 04:35 AM.

Posted Image

#2 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

Thermal, Overpowered shotguns, Heartbeat sensors, NOOB TUBE, s*** servers, you covered most of it. Infinity Ward is to lazy to get dedicated servers, so we are stuck with s*** until than.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

Shooting through walls get me pissed every time.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#4 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

this game is just horrible i'am not stuck with it i went to battlefield sorry, but cod got kinda ***.

one more thing to manny young people started playing and they wreck it iam talking the 10 year olds
Posted Image

#5 KrazyGangsta

KrazyGangsta

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:43 AM

Shotguns are a joke, it's impossible to kill a guy with shotguns. They really need to fix this up because I'm getting sick of it!!!

Maps are also a bit weird.

I still find War at Worlds a better game then MW2 all tho the new clan tags / kill streaks options I like more.

#6 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:31 PM

I agree with most of what the thread starter had to say. Everything except the RPG comment. I don't use them. But they're not just for shooting at cars and air support. Is someone going to choose an RPG as their primary weapon and just sit around all match shooting at vehicles and such?? I don't think so. They're guns too, so of course people are going to use them to kill. But other than that I agree with most of the beefs. Luckily the map pack will be out soon. So at least the maps will be much improved. Especially with the 2 COD4 maps coming back in Overgrown and Crash.

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

#7 KrazyGangsta

KrazyGangsta

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

Hopefully the patch will fix the shotgun issue. That's the one bugging me the most thus far.

#8 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:41 PM

I hate it when I hip fire my striker point blank at someone and it somehow doesn't do anything...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,081 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

Going point-by-point:

1. the clitching ( fags that use to care pagage glitch that was horrible play the game right)
3. RPG ( okay grow up and stop shooting it at people its for shooting down s***)
4. Grenade launchers( um ill start by saying the street name is a noob tube people need to stop)
5. s*** servers ( probley the worst servers ever lags like crazy, the new host thing sucks, and it takes to long to get in a game)

Agree with the above.

2. Thermal ( completely wrecked the game it wrecked the point of snipers thermal is for people who suck and cant snipe)

I have no problem with it at all. I don't use it (Holographic w/FMJ), but it definitely deserves to be in there. Roll with Cold-Blooded on maps were that attachment plays an increased rol (Wasteland and Underpass).

6. maps( the maps in my opinion are a bit worse then normal just a little factor you would expect better.)

I don't particularly have a problem with the maps per say, just the fact that I only play with my friends and in Party Chat (can't stand Game Chat) -- which means we can only play Ground War (since we only play TDM and Domination)... Some of these maps are woefully small for 18 players running around.

7. infinity ward( takes to long to patch stuff and the map packs.....)

I don't blame them in this case -- I blame Activision, which pushed for a quick release. How nice would it have been to have had a public beta, like the first one, to kick around for a month or two? I loved taking part in that and they definitely needed it here. Besides, the major portion of the delay is the fact that those bux fixes need to pass certification by Microsoft -- and that takes WAY TOO LONG.

8 SPAWN KILLING!!!!!!!!!!( this made me quit the fags that camp smawns! time to grow up. And when they use tacticle inserions. This could be the biggest mistake the spawns are horrible!!!!!!!)

I don't really understand how you knowingly "spawn-kill" in this game. The spawn points are dynamic and everything happens so fast in Ground War that if you get gunned down right off the bat I'm 99.9% sure the guy that shot you wasn't camping and waiting for you to appear, you just got screwed. I generally go "lone-wolf" when I play. I'm the bastard that flanks all day and will wipe half a team out because they're so focused on my teammates in front of them. That gets me killed in some pretty frustrating ways, especially when the only place for the opposing team to spawn is right where you just walked to get up behind their teammates. That sucks.

And I agree about tactical insertion -- it's dumb. I've killed so many douchebags twice because of it. Love sneaking up on snipers, seeing the tac and leaving it, stabbing them then aiming at the tac spot to waste them again. Thanks for the 200pts.

Shooting through walls get me pissed every time.

Sorry, I love that. I'm a complete bastard with that. M16A + Stopping Power + FMJ = pure win. ;)

#10 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

Sorry, I love that. I'm a complete bastard with that. M16A + Stopping Power + FMJ = pure win. ;)

At points it's fine but seriously when people just go out and try to shoot through walls, it gets old.

#11 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

What was the care-package glitch? Its a bummer hearing about all this stuff and I guess I've been fortunate enough to play with folks who don't (as far as I know) rely on cheap things like spamming spawn-points, noob tubes, or glitches. As for the tactical insertions, I don't use them but I love finding them, and finding the dropper of it about five feet away. It makes for two easy kills.

#12 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:29 PM

The heart beat sensor sucks hard.
*this space for rent*

#13 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

i gusse when i play demolition there are onley two spawn points its horrible i play bad compony now.
Posted Image

#14 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,081 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

The heart beat sensor sucks hard.

At first I was annoyed with it -- the thing doesn't actually exist, unlike the thermal infra-red mentioned earlier -- but I usually roll with Ninja on anyway. That or Commando.

#15 dallas27

dallas27

It worked with Hossa, now it's Ilya's turn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

You haven't played in the EASHL for NHL 10 on the PS3 yet...

You wanna talk about bad...

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#16 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:39 PM

Well I won't have to worry about this stuff since my 360 just got the red ring of death. Piece of sh!t.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users