• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

washington at chicago

Rate this topic

Something is off on this team (Blackhawks). Maybe its the goaltending or a simple leadership issue, I don't know... I just can't see them taking it all this year. Mind you, I like our chances even less this year, oh well.

No matter how much our team is struggling we can still laugh at Hawks' troubles. Sounds familiar, eh?

Get away in the sense of the media and fans.

It seems no one wants to hold him accountable for his actions.

This. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Crosby.

And I defend Crosby because I do believe that whining and diving is less serious then potentially ending players careers on a laundry list of borderline hits.

But again, let's focus on Ovechkin. I do not want to talk about Crosby.

Crosby is BIG ******!!! Ovi is ROCK STAR!!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I like how Pierre said this was a statement game for the Hawks and how they are making it known that they are contenders. All I have to say is HA HA.

Guest Four

That hit wasn't even too bad, he hit between the back and the side.

Reckless, but didn't deserve ejection

If AO had waited for him to take another half-stride, that would have been a devastating, and clean, hit. Timing's everything. This is worth a game or 2 I guess, but like with all his nasty s***, I don't see any malicious intent.

Question: Why should that hit get a suspension after the Cooke fiasco?

Big deal....the guy is 4-5 feet from the boards, in a vulnerable position. There's a time to hit and a time to lay off. That was a time to lay off.

If Campbell isn't turning there, he goes head-first into the boards and he's carted off on a stretcher. The fact that he's in a turn helps him go into the boards at a less-dangerous angle.

Campbell's right skate seems to catch a rut in the ice. Had that not happened, he'd maintained enough of his balance to stay upright.

That hit wasn't even too bad, he hit between the back and the side.

Reckless, but didn't deserve ejection

I'm with you. That's the way Ovi plays. Reckless. Someday he is going to seriously hurt somebody. I think a doubleminor would have done it.

I like how Pierre said this was a statement game for the Hawks and how they are making it known that they are contenders. All I have to say is HA HA.

2 weeks in a row they blew a big lead on national tv at home. sucks to be a Hawks fan...

Wow, way to stink it up in the 3rd. I left for a few, and come back to a 3-2 game. My brother-in-law says "Watch them blow it now", as he's been pretty pissed off about his team. Sure enough, they lose in OT.

Very interesting...

I laughed too. As if this game said anything more than their wins, GA/G and GF/G did. Man Pierre just says anything that pops into his sycophantic little mind. It's hilarious trying to nail him down to one position over the course of a broadcast-- he's always the biggest fan of the winning team and is loath to say anything that isn't sucking up hardcore.

I laughed too. As if this game said anything more than their wins, GA/G and GF/G did. Man Pierre just says anything that pops into his sycophantic little mind. It's hilarious trying to nail him down to one position over the course of a broadcast-- he's always the biggest fan of the winning team and is loath to say anything that isn't sucking up hardcore.

It was hilarious when he said at the beginning of the last Detroit/Chicago game (paraphrasing), "If Detroit wins this game, they'll make the playoffs. If they lose, they're in a world of hurt."

Pierre felt all good about that when Chicago went up 2-0. Then once Detroit scored five goals in the 2nd period, Pierre was stammering when someone brought up his prediction from the beginning of the game, "Well, uh, I mean, Detroit could be in...uh...good position...uh...to...uh...you know..."