• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

I was at this game last night in Hamilton, and it was a good one. Griffs were outplayed badly, but were only down 3-2 with 2 minutes left when they go shorthanded. Abdelkader puts away the tying goal, short handed, with 40 seconds left.

Anyone know why Tatar was not playing? I was really excited to see him play, and disappointed when he was not out there.

#2 GROwl

GROwl

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

Healthy scratch. He's been in a bit of a slump since the WJC. Coach thinks he's exhausted. Also, with the Wings getting healthy and sending down Abdelkader, May and Tollefsen, Griffins have a few spare men. They are up several from just before Christmas when they were playing short-rostered.

#3 ruarc'

ruarc'

Rookie

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

Regarding Tatar, I thought I read he had a bit of an injury. I'll see if I can dig up the article.

Though it's a bit vague.

RWC - Tomas Tatar

Tatar also attended the world junior championship at mid-season and finished second on Slovakia with three goals among five points in six games. Although he had a brief lull after coming back, scoring just two goals and an assist in 16 games, he was getting on track before getting injured last week.

Sig by TeeMan.

"You've been struck by the Smooth Criminal."