• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Hudler and Dynamo Moscow out in first round of playoffs

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

But....super hudler...

Oh right... like FIlppula could ever win a series by himself... well maybe if he had Andrew Ladd on his team.

Not good to see Hudler and his team choking in the playoffs if he is going to come back to play for the Red Wings.

well doesn't hudler have that option next year?

or is it all speculation? did he say he would come back? im so confused by Huddles.

I don't understand why you guys we're mad at Hudler for? What he did was the best thing that can happen for both the Wings and Hudler. His still young and needs a big pay day and wasn't going to get one from Detroit. Now he knows the only way to get the big check was to go play for another team or he had the choice to go KHL for 2 years make some fast clean money.

He did not say he would return but the circumstances that the Wings we're at the cap limit, we, Wings fans are speculating that when the cap room opens up and Huds contract is over at KHL we will make a legitimate offer to bring him back offer.

I'm glad as hell he left to the KHL if he stayed in the league he was going to end up with another team sooner then later.

If he does come back good for him and us, if he doesn't good for him too.

Edited by KrazyGangsta

Oh right... like FIlppula could ever win a series by himself... well maybe if he had Andrew Ladd on his team.

Filppula has the potential to:

1. Be the greatest Swedish player ever (I know he's Finnish. Limiting him to one country is an obvious mistake made by people who can't see his talent.)

2. Win the Stanley Cup single-handedly (Screw the KHL playoffs).

3. Be the Messiah awaited by the Jews.

4. Go back in time to kill Hitler.

Anyone who doesn't see this is a moron.

The problem with what Hudler did, was he handcuffed Ken Holland by NOT accepting the $3.whatever Million and opted for arbitration all but causing Hossa to go to the Hawks. As rumor had it, Hossa would've re-signed here for the rest of his career for a little more than $4MM per season cap hit. The fact that Holland was forced by Hudler to wait and wait pretty much was the only reason Hossa is not a Red Wing right now. And something tells me that if he was a Red Wing right now, they wouldn't be battling for the 8th playoff spot... Thanks Hudler, I am glad you were eliminated and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't ever come back!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The problem with what Hudler did, was he handcuffed Ken Holland by NOT accepting the $3.whatever Million and opted for arbitration all but causing Hossa to go to the Hawks. As rumor had it, Hossa would've re-signed here for the rest of his career for a little more than $4MM per season cap hit. The fact that Holland was forced by Hudler to wait and wait pretty much was the only reason Hossa is not a Red Wing right now. And something tells me that if he was a Red Wing right now, they wouldn't be battling for the 8th playoff spot... Thanks Hudler, I am glad you were eliminated and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't ever come back!

From what I understand, Kenny made an offer to Hudler and then Kenny balked and pretty much told Hudler's agent that he wasn't worth that much money. That is when things started to go south.

From what I understand, Kenny made an offer to Hudler and then Kenny balked and pretty much told Hudler's agent that he wasn't worth that much money. That is when things started to go south.

Well, that wouldn't be the first time Holland gaffed up by offering then taking it away later, thus pissing off the player.... see: Fedorov