• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

Guest lilja4mvp

I don't care - tell me I'm wrong.

no one expects williams to do anything, and he still gets bitched at. plus, his shot is the one part of his game that isn't total garbage, so he won't whiff on wide open nets all season long like filppula does.

you're obviously not bright enough to realize that the 2 players have different expectations.

keep on defending the finnish fail, though. you're his internet white knight.

That's not Williams fault you f***ers - What the hell was Z doing there?

It may not be entirely his fault, but it was a horrible defensive play. He had position on the guy. He could have put his stick out in front of him while skating alongside of the guy forcing him to take a weak shot on his back hand, which also would have given Howard position and let Howard know exactly what to expect. Instead Williams tried to to god knows what.

Iginla doesn't like taking his visor off.

Figures. The chicken s***. My hatred of him has been re-ignited in this game. Cheapshot artist. Really REALLY touch as nails, after the whistle. I'm sure he's been penalized for it, but I've never seen it happen.

Figures. The chicken s***. My hatred of him has been re-ignited in this game. Cheapshot artist. Really REALLY touch as nails, after the whistle. I'm sure he's been penalized for it, but I've never seen it happen.

I like how he kneed howard in the head after the whistle, this guy is a born leader. :rolleyes:

I actually like your sarcasm. But they were pretty sweet graphics in 1986!

Honest, I wasn't being sarcastic. I liked it for a whole lot of reasons. Partly because it put "things" (i.e., my mounting hysteria about this game) in perspective. I also enjoyed reading about your day with your kid. This is important stuff to hear about, any time. :thumbup:

Any WWE geeks, like me :paperbag3:, out there? Perfect timing for the intermission...

Bret Hart is going to face Vince at Wrestlemania and they're signing the contract for the match tonight to close out RAW. Stone Cold is over seeing, you can bet he'll hit Vince with the "Stunner" before the show goes off the air.

Any WWE geeks, like me :paperbag3:, out there? Perfect timing for the intermission...

Bret Hart is going to face Vince at Wrestlemania and they're signing the contract for the match tonight to close out RAW. Stone Cold is over seeing, you can bet he'll hit Vince with the "Stunner" before the show goes off the air.

Hahaha, glad I'm not the only one watching :lol:

So what if Filppula missed that Lidstrom shot?

1. I shouted, "Jesus, what the hell was that."

2. You already talk about Filp like he has had a career like Lids. Lids is 39. Has won the Norris 247 times. 4 Stanley's. You know the answer to this, right? Arrogance is earned, that's the saying?

Edited by wings7

I wish Austin would come back.

If that old clown Flair is still wrestling, why can't he?

It may not be entirely his fault, but it was a horrible defensive play. He had position on the guy. He could have put his stick out in front of him while skating alongside of the guy forcing him to take a weak shot on his back hand, which also would have given Howard position and let Howard know exactly what to expect. Instead Williams tried to to god knows what.

1. What he did was legal, it was just a bad call.

2. He isn't a defenseman, so Z shouldn't be putting him in that position.

Honest, I wasn't being sarcastic. I liked it for a whole lot of reasons. Partly because it put "things" (i.e., my mounting hysteria about this game) in perspective. I also enjoyed reading about your day with your kid. This is important stuff to hear about, any time. :thumbup:

I'm sorry. I AM a sarcastic person, and when I saw it I thought it was a little on the cheesy side yet still cool. Thank you for being nice. It's sometimes hard to differentiate on this site.

The Hitman is the best thing that ever came out of your city.

:)

Oh and I still hate that ***** Shawn Michaels.

I hate Calgary, but Bret Hart is the only reason there on the map. It certainly wouldnt be because of their hockey team ;)

Me too, "Sexy Boy" my ass, he stole that title from Lilja.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

no one expects williams to do anything, and he still gets bitched at. plus, his shot is the one part of his game that isn't total garbage, so he won't whiff on wide open nets all season long like filppula does.

you're obviously not bright enough to realize that the 2 players have different expectations.

Wait so Filppula is a good player with a s***ty shot so his goal scoring has higher expectation than the s***ty player with a good shot?

You're contradicting yourself. You say Filppula sucks but he has high expectations? If he sucked wouldn't he have low expectations?

Obviously the underlying premise here is that s*** happens and player miss nets, it has nothing to do with their caliper or skill. Anyone remember Hossa miss the net in the winter classic last year? Is he a s***ty goal scorer? I'm not saying Williams or Lidstrom SHOULD be bitched at, but that Filppula shouldn't be. No one should, really. Is it disappointing? Yeah. But that's about it.

Edited by Z and D for the C

The Hitman is the best thing that ever came out of your city.

:)

Oh and I still hate that ***** Shawn Michaels.

Michael Shawn Hickenbottem. His brother was my lieutenant in Germany. Way back in the day (late 80's). When he first came out a Rocker.