• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

I'm shaking.

Ditto that. I think my neighbors were going to call the cops on me, thinking something terrible was going on in my condo with all my screaming. OMG! What a game. Thank you, God, for answering my prayer and letting the Wings win tonight in regulation. I think I might have to start going to church now . . . :blush:

Who else is at NHL.com refreshing over and over waiting for them to update the standings?

I was! What an awesome win this was tonight. Tomorrow is going to be an great day now. I love watching the Wings come togather, and hold a tight win like this on the road. Now they have some momentum.

I think I SERIOUSLY scratched my throat from screaming so loud.

PLEASE KEEP THE LEAD WIN. SEAL IT WITH AN EMPTY NETTER. PLEAAAAAASSSEEEE!!!

I hurt my throat because I couldn't yell. Spouse had gone to bed. Just sort of wheezed and croaked. Think I gave myself a hernia. :huh:

I'm very happy to see that the Wings have been playing better since the Olympic break ended. I didn't get a chance to follow the game tonight because I was busy doing about a besquillion chores around the house, but I was hoping they'd come out on top tonight.

Let's see if they can ride this momentum a little bit further.

does anyone know if there is a place i can watch the game over? i came home just in time to see the last goal but would like to watch the whole thing.

thanks

awesome game! wings stepped it up for a change, really controlled the play for most of the game. if not for a key lilja turnover and a few posts, this would have been a blowout. first sign of optimism for me in a long time. looked good! three-game winning streak!!!!!

Fun day on Calgary Sport Talk Radio tomorrow?

Just like here when Toronto loses.

Funny you mention Toronto, I bet the guys on the air tommorow rip Sutter for all those stupid trades picking up Leafs and making his team worse. Going to be wonderful.