• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

I know the EHD line is great and everything, but making 3 solid lines to compliment our top line would be a good idea.

Filpulla-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Williams-Helm-Cleary

Eaves-Draper-Miller

Cant be any worse.

Yeah, Cleary looks useless unless the playoffs have started.

Don't know why he's getting 2nd line minutes.

What the f*** is Z in the box for?

He got his head in the way of the other guy's fist. Not good. I've seen at least four calls the refs could have made on Calgary in the first period. And the call on Flip? Too bad his shoulder got in the way of the guy's hand trying to pull him back...And Rafalski literally pulled down? It does not bode well. :ph34r:

He got his head in the way of the other guy's fist. Not good. I've seen at least four calls the refs could have made on Calgary in the first period. And the call on Flip? Too bad his shoulder got in the way of the guy's hand trying to pull him back...And Rafalski literally pulled down? It does not bode well. :ph34r:

Here's why I hate playing in western Canada. The savages don't even have HDTV to boot!

I know the EHD line is great and everything, but making 3 solid lines to compliment our top line would be a good idea.

Filpulla-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Williams-Helm-Cleary

Eaves-Draper-Miller

Cant be any worse.

You get a +1 from me for this post.

There is absoultly no way we are going to lose this game. Besides the first 5 minutes, the Flames have done nothing, and we are going to get some makeup calls eventually... hopefully

Yep. It's not like the Flames look any better.

Meanwhile, it's only one period gone with two to come. That's what I'm going with. :thumbup:

Yeah, Cleary looks useless unless the playoffs have started.

Don't know why he's getting 2nd line minutes.

I wouldnt say that, he's one of the few (Helm, Eaves) that actually finish hits and doesnt make dumb passes. But he isnt getting the job done and would be better suited for the 3rd line right now whereas Bert needs to puck and some ice time and to shoot the puck.

I wouldnt say that, he's one of the few (Helm, Eaves) that actually finish hits and doesnt make dumb passes. But he isnt getting the job done and would be better suited for the 3rd line right now whereas Bert needs to puck and some ice time and to shoot the puck.

It just looks like he's a repellent for the puck. It just seems to be away from him a lot more than usual.

There is absoultly no way we are going to lose this game. Besides the first 5 minutes, the Flames have done nothing, and we are going to get some makeup calls eventually... hopefully

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!