• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Phazon

Holmstrom has had a great season

Rate this topic

When is the last time he posted here?

You know I checked on that quickly. Looks as if he still lurks around here but hasn't posted in a while. Didn't he get banned for a while? Maybe he got banned again or something. Maybe his posting privileges have been revoked permanently.

Ah well, probably shouldn't talk about anymore since he loves popularity.

A few points about Homer. First, he and Lidstrom have clicked for years on the PP. It will be a sad day when those two hang 'em up. Secondly, though he has limited mobility, he is still one of the smartest players out there. He always gets the puck deep when he should, doesn't turn it over a ton and has pretty decent stick-handling skills and works well with Dats. He's pretty good with the puck, he just doesn't skate so well. Finally, he finishes his checks. Bert are you paying attention?

I agree with all that!

If we retired Holmstroms number we would have to retire Shannys, Feds, Ozzys and more. I like how the Red Wings only retire the aboslute elite players.

No offense.

None taken cause I believe only the elite players should be retired as well. I'm all for the players you just listed to not be retired also. I just think the only exception is Homer! :siren:

He has played his whole career with us which makes him special and he's a freaking warrior out there man! But yea I know he won't get his jersey retired just wishful thinking! :hehe:

None taken cause I believe only the elite players should be retired as well. I'm all for the players you just listed to not be retired also. I just think the only exception is Homer! :siren:

He has played his whole career with us which makes him special and he's a freaking warrior out there man! But yea I know he won't get his jersey retired just wishful thinking! :hehe:

I would be surprised if we ever saw someone else wearing #96 for the Red Wings.. definitely see it becoming an unofficial jersey-retirement.