• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vladiator

Vladiator

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

Just wondering if anyone has been looking for a Wings themed live wallpaper for their Android based phone. Saw some sweet live wallpapers that someone put together for the Yankees here:

http://www.droidforu...html#post313656

I might be able to put one together but may need some PhotoShop help with putting the Wings logo on the actual wallpaper itself.

edit...

Attached is the wallpaper background and a screen shot of the live wallpaper red neural. I just need some photoshop help putting the red outlines of the Wings logo on the background and maybe matching the red outline color to the color of the neural led lines.

Well I got a wings logo on the background but still working to get the live wallpaper to work.

Attached File  pyramid_background.png   145.1KB   14 downloads
Attached File  Live Wallpaper Shot.png   197.88KB   16 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by Vladiator, 13 April 2010 - 05:15 PM.

#2 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:51 AM

I would love this but my photoshopping skills are rusty... Are you thinking of having the lines for the wheel and the wing working differently? LIke the wheel would seem like its rotating and then we have the wings get refreshed by the lines (like its gleaming)?

Also, do you have a link on how to make live wallpapers?
40 for life.

#3 Vladiator

Vladiator

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

I would love this but my photoshopping skills are rusty... Are you thinking of having the lines for the wheel and the wing working differently? LIke the wheel would seem like its rotating and then we have the wings get refreshed by the lines (like its gleaming)?

Also, do you have a link on how to make live wallpapers?

Here's a tutorial on it.

http://www.droidforu...background.html

I was just planning on using the horizontal/vertical nueral leds with the red part of the Wings logo on the background. Basically just need to the wings logo photoshopped on the background and the live wallpaper will be good to go.

#4 Tanner Boyle

Tanner Boyle

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:08 PM

There is a pretty cool new Android Live Wallpaper on the market for the RedWings. It shows the whole ice at Joe Louis arena and over time it slowly gets scuffed up from people "skating" on it. After a while a zamboni comes out an clears it all up. Search "Red Wings Live Wallpaper" in the Android Market.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users