• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FIBS

Another dirty hit

Rate this topic

I was holding my breath watching him fall to the ice. His helmet was not on and he was out cold so he couldn't protect his head.

Gutless play by Wiz. If you want to pay a guy back for making a borderline hit on your player do it within the rules. Horrible play.

I am watching the Anaheim feed, and the announcer said, Seabrook would not return tonight, due to an upper body injury. If this is long term, this could really hurt Chicago through the playoffs, with him gone too.

I persoally never like seeig anyone get hurt minus guys like Cooke ad dirty players,BUT all year Hawks fans have been bragging about being top in the West ad sayig how Wings are dead and were using our injuries as an excuse not that its going to matter to them now, ad i dot know the seriousness of Seabrooks injury and with Campbell out. If the Hawks wet home first round they would 100% blame these injuries. Hope Seabrook is OK though i think he is one of the best D in the league.

Edited by king_malice

On one part I'm glad these teams are killing each other.

But I never like seeing head injuries, hopefully Seabrook will be alright.

Dirty play by Wiz, it's a shame I thought Wiz was a good tough player. Didn't think I'd see him do something like this.

If he didn't like the Seabrook hit he should of just saved it in the memory bank.

Edited by Carman

I am watching the Anaheim feed, and the announcer said, Seabrook would not return tonight, due to an upper body injury. If this is long term, this could really hurt Chicago through the playoffs, with him gone too.

Perhaps this is Chicago's punishment for signing the Hossa curse for 12 years.

Are the players honestly getting that much stupider? Horrible, moronic, 100% head hit. Its baffling that with all of the talk about head hits in the last year, especially in the last few weeks, guys are still deciding to take a guys head in a hit. Same as when Raffi Torres hit Helm in the head when the Wings were playing the Sabres a few games ago. The players all talk about how it needs to come out of the game, and yet...

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I don't blame anybody but the NHL for these hits. If they would just step up and throw some actual discipline towards these players, hits like these wouldn't happen.

stay tuned after the game to watch coach q get a serious fine for criticizing the (alleged) officiating...

EDIT: what asshat pulls the goalie when the other team has the puck?? q, thats who!

definitely a dirty hit, btw...dunno why wiz wasn't ejected from the game. 4 game suspension, since he's not named crosby or ovechkin.

Edited by deetroit dario

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Terrible, Terrible hit. Colin Campbell needs to be fired if this guy isn't punished substancially (I know it will never happen but still...).

I expected more out of Wiz. Hopefully Seabrook is allright, and dosen't miss much time (and yes I realise he plays for the Blackhawks).

Damn ... you know it's getting close to the playoffs. Hate to be the top dawgs in the league, guys are like head hunting to injure. Maybe it's cool to hover around 8th.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Guest Four

What's worst than the hit itself is the referees call on the play. Absolute bulls*** hit and call. Wiz better be giving some good head to that ref after that. I'd take Wiz out for at least 5 games, intent to injure for sure, no way around it.

I don't blame anybody but the NHL for these hits. If they would just step up and throw some actual discipline towards these players, hits like these wouldn't happen.

Definitely a dirty, premeditated play.

Great Sig!

Do you mind if I use it when I talk on other team's boards?

Edited by wings7